No announcement yet.

Mikkel Kessler, can he fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moochi
    Kessler is an awesome fighter.......having said this, Mundine is not an average fighter....styles make fights and this will be an interesting fight. i pick Kessler by late round TKO, but only after being outboxed during the fight.

A good point. Mundine, as much as I hate him has alot of natural talent. More than his biggest critic Danny Green (all due respect to him) the problem with Mundine however is that he has gone in soft so many times. Even tho he has had good sparring in the States, sparring is only good up to a point. It is in actual fights, where a fighter really improves and his qaulity of opposition has been very poor. This and his lack of an amatuer career, I believe will be the difference in the fight.

P.s. Providing the officiating isn't suspect as in the Echols fight.

Comment

i have not seen the fight of Kessler vs Sica but I have watched Mikkel fight quite a few times as I used to get all the danish shows taped for me.

I have seen nothing special in him whatsover but Calzaghe was impressed enough to decline fighting him. Please explain what is so good about him, he is not a BIG PUNCHER, AVERAGE BOXER in my mind Carl Froch would give him hell

Comment

Originally posted by rudy
        i have not seen the fight of Kessler vs Sica but I have watched Mikkel fight quite a few times as I used to get all the danish shows taped for me.

I have seen nothing special in him whatsover but Calzaghe was impressed enough to decline fighting him. Please explain what is so good about him, he is not a BIG PUNCHER, AVERAGE BOXER in my mind Carl Froch would give him hell
        If you claim that he's not a big puncher, and an average boxer, maybe YOU'RE not the expert you think you are?

Comment

Kessler

Originally posted by rudy

Kessler will knock Mudine head off,
          Last edited by jangeorg; 06-06-2005, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg
            Kessler will knock Mudine head of an **** him in his throat
            bro, think of what your are going to write, before you write it, cos i don't understand a word you typed.

Comment

Kessler sparring

See Mikkel Kessler sparring with Sam Soliman

http://www.4sport.dk/dagbog.shtml

Comment

awesome link!

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg
                  Kessler will knock Mudine head off, and **** him in his throat

I realise that English is not your first language, but that is no excuse for posting garbage. Try to post reasons why you think someone will win and back it up with some insight. I really don't appreciate obscenity for the sake of it.

Comment

Kessler by UD

Comment

kessler just punches too hard

Comment

Working...
                      X