Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come people dont bash TITO for CHEATING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come people dont bash TITO for CHEATING?

but bash margarito

this again

Comment

Cause the ones that usually cry, ***** and bash Margarito are Ricans.

Comment

Extra tape to protect your knuckles is a big differnce from having a foreign substance as plaster found in your glove, strictly meant to do damage to your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
          Extra tape to protect your knuckles is a big differnce from having a foreign substance as plaster found in your glove, strictly meant to do damage to your opponent.
          idk wat story uve read but i was there and he was trying to put brass knuckles in his gloves

Comment

who cares .... tito did not cheat stop that rumor already just because you heard fat boy varges

Comment

u really are an idiot, plaster was never found in his wraps to try an harm an opponent, end of thread. go shoot yourself you worthless scum bag

Comment

Originally posted by DeymarPR View Post
                u really are an idiot, plaster was never found in his wraps to try an harm an opponent, end of thread. go shoot yourself you worthless scum bag
                are u a woman?
                Last edited by STILL_DETOX; 09-05-2009, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I weighed both options up and found i hate Marg more because of the mullet

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
                    idk wat story uve read but i was there and he was trying to put brass knuckles in his gloves
                    Brass knuckles lol thats funny!

Comment

Working...
                    X