Today, 10:54 PM
    Manage
    DeltaSigChi4
    This message has been deleted by kaps.

Bye Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
      (K)aps:
      If you're not exclusively interested in Cris Cyborg for the purposes of dating or stroking your small U.S. American manhood to, what the **** is it to you whether she is manly looking or otherwise. Closet ****sexual imo. Kaps.

Anthony342:
      Take your own advice and don't read my replies so as I am not to "wreck (your) fun", ******. Who gives a **** what she looks like; you obviously don't train, have never trained, and will never train in your life. If you're such a red-blooded hillbilly (American), why don't you stop being a creepy keyboard sex predator and come to Las Vegas and tell Miss Carano how hot she is and how red-blooded of an American () you are and act on it. Don't be a *****; be red-blooded. Tool.

E
      Still trying to ruin the discussion for everyone else. You're a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
        The referee saved Gina's life.

Cyborg would destroy all of you keyboard black belts, tis' why you must try to diminish her accomplishments by questioning her gender. And how does the matter of who you'd have sex with enter the discussion when it is a topic about combat sports is beyond me; my thoughts on the matter is that someone who does that DOES NOT TRAIN.

E
        Bump.........

Comment

She lacks roids

Comment

Hemorrhoids?

Comment

Working...
            X