Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you forgiven Margarito for being caught with plaster-wraps against Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    If Collins had balls, he wouldn't of taken the easy way out of life. To me that's weak minded. De Leon did quit, so did Rafa and so did Oscar. I don't deny that **** unlike you guys who try to implant something in your head like Margarito cheated to make you feel better.

I'm laughing my ass off about you talking to Forza about having only one guy left. PR is only left with Cotto. The rest of them who got fed WBO belts have lost .
    Let me see.... these Moors who speak Italian had what? Marciano and... Oh yeah Malignaggi. Sorry bro... that is not impressive.

And Naseem, as I already stated in the past... was trying to make himself VITAL as a trainer in Hopkins life. "Oh look what I found champ!" BULLSht.

It is a FACT that TITO's wraps were SIGNED by the commission, watched BY THE COMMISSION. Naseem was playing games by getting there LATE and trying to thug Team Trinidad into re-wrapping Tito's hands... Let's NOT try and legitimize Margarito the scumbag by even TRYING to pretend that Tito was trying to "cheat." Naseem knows he is full of sht and deeeep down you and your gay Italian boyfriend ForzaDickinMe, knows is too.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      Cotto won on points against a 1 handed weight drained malignaggi it won't happen again
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

OH sht, this clown is serious about Paulie's chances in a rematch!!!!!!

Forza, just stop.... Get over to the Jersey shore for the last dance off. Summer is almost over!

Paulie... weight drained Lt welter killa!!!! ahahahahahahahahaha

Paulie weight drained.... but NOT cotto?? Ahahahahahahah!

Comment

Tony never used plaster.

I can tell you all about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Cotto won on points against a 1 handed weight drained malignaggi it won't happen again
          If I remember correctly it was Paulie who was teasing Cotto for looking drained and jokingly offered him a bottled water. Seriously stop with this. Paulie cannot beat Cotto. You're embarrassing yourself saying otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            Unforgivable act in an already dangerous sport. Everyone knows he had loaded gloves against Cotto. Thankfully Miguel gets to sort him out in December.

It's also amazing how he gets such high profile fights after that. I truly hope he gets an asswhooping like he got in the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazlow View Post

It's also amazing how he gets such high profile fights after that. I truly hope he gets an asswhooping like he got in the Pacquiao fight.

Margarito hates life. He wants his eye socket smashed again and is hoping Cotto kills him. It's called Suicide by red glove.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                How is the weather in Mexico? Also... do you have a recipe I could borrow for Guacamole?
                I could hook you up with a recipe plaster sad, just come over for tacos and bring some fried bananas with you.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                  Let me see.... these Moors who speak Italian had what? Marciano and... Oh yeah Malignaggi. Sorry bro... that is not impressive.

And Naseem, as I already stated in the past... was trying to make himself VITAL as a trainer in Hopkins life. "Oh look what I found champ!" BULLSht.

It is a FACT that TITO's wraps were SIGNED by the commission, watched BY THE COMMISSION. Naseem was playing games by getting there LATE and trying to thug Team Trinidad into re-wrapping Tito's hands... Let's NOT try and legitimize Margarito the scumbag by even TRYING to pretend that Tito was trying to "cheat." Naseem knows he is full of sht and deeeep down you and your gay Italian boyfriend ForzaDickinMe, knows is too.
                  Ohhhh the fucking IRONY!!!

Comment

i have forgiven him for the most part.

i mean we are just human - we make mistakes - sometimes very bad mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                      Bro, don't listen to him. There was no wraps. I know people that were in that locker room. Trust me on this.

The issue was a knuckle pad. There was no plaster, there was no "intention". It was a simple mistake by Cappy caused by Richardson going in there to start **** with the camp. The commission watched Cappy do the whole hand and signed off on it.

It was much ado over nothing.

These Cotto fans are a piece of work.

This is EXACTLY what I believe also. Based on the information released in the several news reports nothing more occurred. And if I recall, the Commission said that it was not penalising him for having committed the offense but because he should have known about it. There is not doubt but that if he's been found guilty of compicity, he would have been banned for life. I can't imagine a fighter, especially a soldier like Margarito knowingly risking such a penalty.

The reports said that the old pads contained TRACES of 2 ingredients found in Plaster-of-Paris, but ALSO commonly used elsewhere, ESPECIALLY in cosmetics. This to me sounded as if it was caused by a sprinkling of absorbent powder of some sort.

Comment

Working...
                      X