Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac took the test now and came back clean. Will the result silence all his haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
    It has nothing to do with being a***** smh. I dont think anyone on this earth taht watches boxing thought Manny was on steroids until he avoided a blood test. Who in their right mind thought the Mayweather vs Pac fight would fall apart because of testing?? I thought maybe weight, money, or location...I never thought the fight wouldnt be made because of the blood test..

Only logical thinkers would think Manny was on roids because he doesnt want to test randomly...I always say this...If Manny is a tough ass beating bigger guys, left and right. And he is'nt willing to fight the so called coward floyd because of a test??? Come on now...
    Very well put. You cant argue with the above statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
      Very well put. You cant argue with the above statement.
      x2

Manny fears random blood testing. Manny is the coward. He doesn't even duck a human, he ducks drug testing. That is the definition of a coward.

Floyd: "Take the tests, and the fight gets made."

And if Floyd doesn't want the fight after that, HE becomes the coward.

Comment

I don't think these guys will stop until Pac agrees to OST, gets tested up until the day of the fight and beats Mayweather easier than he beat Hatton. Anthing less and there will be "see how crappy he is without PED's"

Comment

even if floyd marries his girlfriend i still wouldnt be convinced that he is not gay.

Comment

No. There is no silencing his detractors when it comes to this issue. If he took the test and failed, then he'd obviously he a laughing stock around these forums. If he took the test now and passed, then people would say that he simply wasn't caught or stopped using them to get away from testing.

Especially when it comes to Mayweather fans. If he beats Mayweather, then it's steroids. Nothing will change that in their minds. He could get tested every second up to the fight and they would say that he simply stopped using them prior to the tests but had built his body to the point that he didn't need them during the testing.

If he loses and is clean, then they'll say he couldn't beat a fighter when he was clean.

Nothing he can do will shut certain people up. Best to just go about his business and moving on with his life.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              I don't think these guys will stop until Pac agrees to OST, gets tested up until the day of the fight and beats Mayweather easier than he beat Hatton. Anthing less and there will be "see how crappy he is without PED's"
              I'll be happy if he just takes the tests, regardless of WHO he fights. You'll never hear me say a bad word about him again.

I was a HUGE Pacquiao fan up until he ducked the testing. What's worse was his excuse was that he was "afraid of needles".

Man, I lost a TON of respect for him after that.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                No. There is no silencing his detractors when it comes to this issue. If he took the test and failed, then he'd obviously he a laughing stock around these forums. .
                And rightfully so.

And if he takes the tests and passes, he still doesn't get too much credit from me. I just wouldn't bash him like I do now.

After all, a fighter who comes up clean after any sort of PED testing is just doing what a boxer IS SUPPOSED TO DO. You don't deserve any special credit for that, in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  I don't think so. These Floyd fan boys will simply say....Of course he stopped using it or he was using those type of PED that can't be detected with the current test or whatever. They already sentenced Pac as guilty and anything less than a positive result won't be sufficient enough to sastify their thrist seeing Pac crumble to the ground. Pathetic creatures!
                  Now as in before the buildup to a Mayweather fight, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Why because he proven himself a clean fighter? Floyd OST, there is a big hole on that even the moon can pass through with it. It will never prove someone is clean unless they really do the real Olympic test and the haters will gonna hate Pac no matter what.
                    Don't you know USADA is the same testing as is formatted for the Olympics> ???

That's the one Floyd has always stated he wanted. I'm not getting your point.

Why make a thread to defend Manny? He can do that himself. The question is why he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                      I'll be happy if he just takes the tests, regardless of WHO he fights. You'll never hear me say a bad word about him again.

I was a HUGE Pacquiao fan up until he ducked the testing. What's worse was his excuse was that he was "afraid of needles".

Man, I lost a TON of respect for him after that.
                      Don't forget being religious and then weakening him thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X