No announcement yet.

24-7 the best yet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24-7 the best yet!

just been told that this 24-7 for money may and marquez, is belived to be the best yet. they are fimling right now in the early stages, and its ment to be off the hook. cant wait!

any1 heard anything????????

I heard the japanese dude would be included in the series...

Comment

my source tells me that Mayweather will be carried around everywhere in that big platform chair the bad guy in 300 was carried around in.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        my source tells me that Mayweather will be carried around everywhere in that big platform chair the bad guy in 300 was carried around in.

I feel ya homey, suddenly everybody on here got 'sources' now.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I feel ya homey, suddenly everybody on here got 'sources' now.
          no really, i have a friend who boxers out of gleasons gym and he was speaking to someone from hbo or something and this is what he got told!

Comment

gelasons?isnt that in new york?mayweather trains in vegas.......marquez in mexico city and toluca.....

besides its 2 months till the fight, i doubt theyre already filming.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              gelasons?isnt that in new york?mayweather trains in vegas.......marquez in mexico city and toluca.....

besides its 2 months till the fight, i doubt theyre already filming.....
              no he was speaking to someone form hbo in gleasons gym yesterday. and they have just went into the early stages of filming, as they want to get footage of floyds first few traning sessions back etc.

thats y mayweather said at his press conference they have started filming now!

Comment

Considering half of it will be subtitles, and Mayweather will be extra obnoxious after being out of the spotlight, I think this will be the worst 24//7 yet. Maybe better than Calzaghe-Jones 24/7, that was just bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  Wasn't he carried on that for the Gatti fight?

Comment

i hope its a good one at least

Comment

Working...
                    X