Broner at 140..... Why???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.........

Comment

Great breakdown. I was thinking the exact same thing. People are gassed over "what can" happen at 140 but don't realize that the division is very top heavy and there are several barriers that will prevent certain fights being made.

Comment

Peterson and Matthysse, maybe Khan. If Holt puls off the upset, that's a possibility. Judah if he gets the upset.

Be patient, fighters seem to pop up out of nowhere. Some fighters go from one night being prospect, to hyped up as an ATG and avoided with one performance.

Comment

Anybody can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            As another posted, they're friends I guess. I highly highly doubt it's Broner who doesn't want it. I have a feeling Al doesn't want two future earners for him, Broner and Garcia, going H2H. He's been that way for awhile.
            Not only that, they've known each other since they were like 7 years old:

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Well if he follows up the Rees win by beating Burns, the interest will be there for an Amir Khan fight.

I can see Judah fighting him too if he gets past Garcia. Lamont Peterson?
              Fight a proven cheat but not an accused (not proved afaik anyway) one in Gamboa? >__>..sounds about right.

There's good fights up there though, guys like Ajose who people act like he died (still fights...right? Lol). Hell, thats a damn good fight right there

Comment

Working...
              X