• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea cause he beat a c class nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      I could say the same thing about you.

You made absolutely no point with this post other then your opinions differs from mine, and you write my opinion off because of that.

Try again.

Oh, and I would take that bet. we could each throw down a 1k.
      and your point was? something about Pacquiao?

try again, my thoughts on Bradley were formed long before he fought Pacquiao. Lucas is not in Pacquiao's class, nor is he in Bradley's. Tim = way too versatile, way too intelligent, for that guy. i don't expect Lucas' little messageboard cult following to agree, ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
        i say he murders little timmy... since bradley always looking for a fight, how about matthysse???? who u got and why???
        bradleys tough, but he's a TR fighter not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          and your point was? something about Pacquiao?

my thoughts on Bradley were formed long before he fought Pacquiao. Lucas is not in Pacquiao's class, nor is he in Bradley's. Tim = way too versatile, way too intelligent.
          I disagree. Bradley clearly lost to Pac.

Bradley has no wins over fighter I would say are as good as current Matthysse.

Matthysse isn't someone dumb come forward fighter like you seem to be making him out to be either. While Dallas isn't a top fighter, Matthysse used his head to beat him. He even said it after the fight. He noticed he was doubling the jab and countered him after the first jab when he would be open.

I don't think I will continue debating this with you. You too easily write off someone and talk as if your words are facts. People like you are a pain and impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
            I disagree. Bradley clearly lost to Pac.
            Lucas wouldn't just lose to Pac, he'd be annihilated by him, so what's your point?

Bradley's skillset far exceeds Matthysse's and his intangibles are much more proven. two different leagues of fighter. like it or lump it.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              @ 140, gotta go with Bradley. Too much head movement, slickness, and inside game. Although, maybe Matthysse can land a Kendall Holt type shot, and seriously hurt Timmy.

Smart money on Timmy.
              astute post, nice to see someone has their head on straight.

Matthysse has the puncher's chance and that's all. even if he could hurt Tim at some point in the fight, finishing him is another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                astute post, nice to see someone has their head on straight.

Matthysse has the puncher's chance and that's all. even if he could hurt Tim at some point in the fight, finishing him is another matter.
                I'll use your signature as a reference point. It would look like Ward vs. Kessler. Or Ward vs. Froch. I think Lucas is a damn fine fighter, but the style match up favors Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                X