Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I Thought Floyd Boxes The S*** Outta Pacman. Now I'm Not Sure" Henry Ramirez (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Thought Floyd Boxes The S*** Outta Pacman. Now I'm Not Sure" Henry Ramirez (Audio)

Henry Ramirez discusses Chris Arreola's recent return to the ring and his burgeoning dedication to a consistent training regimen. From about 5 minutes into the interview Ramirez shares his opinion on the Mayweather vs Pacquiao phantom fight, Pacquiao's alleged PED use and how Bernard Hopkins is a rare throwback fighter which others may try to imitate but with very little success. He also briefly mentions Wladimir Klitschko, David Haye, Tomasz Adamek, Vitali Klitschko, Roy Jones Jr and Denis Lebedev.

Parental Advisory - Strong Language

Some quotes:

"I've always been a true believer that Mayweather would box the **** out of him. I'm not so sure anymore."

"I'm a Floyd Mayweather fan... but it's hard to go against Pacquiao based on what he's accomplished." (streamlined quote)

"**** it, take the ****ing test, they're both gonna take the test and let's move on and make the biggest fight in the history of the sport."

"You mean to tell me some bull**** steroid test, or whatever bull**** is stopping the biggest fight in the history of the sport? You got to be ****in kidding me."

"Bernard is the reason why Shane Mosley and all the rest of these old ****ers think they can still compete."

Ramirez also says that he thinks Arreola has a much better chance against Wladimir although that wouldn't stop him from taking a Vitali rematch, as well as an Adamek rematch.

Comment

even haters are starting to recognize , pac man is the GOAT!!

Comment

I don't wana listen to the interview but if he thinks that Floyd can't outbox miss pacman hes an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
          "I'm a Floyd Mayweather fan... but it's hard to go against Pacquiao based on what he's accomplished." (streamlined quote)
          so he's basing his predictions off the EMOTIONS he feels towards one fighter's "greatness"?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
            Henry Ramirez discusses Chris Arreola's recent return to the ring and his burgeoning dedication to a consistent training regimen. From about 5 minutes into the interview Ramirez shares his opinion on the Mayweather vs Pacquiao phantom fight, Pacquiao's alleged PED use and how Bernard Hopkins is a rare throwback fighter which others may try to imitate but with very little success. He also briefly mentions Wladimir Klitschko, David Haye, Tomasz Adamek, Vitali Klitschko, Roy Jones Jr and Denis Lebedev.

Parental Advisory - Strong Language

Some quotes:

"I've always been a true believer that Mayweather would box the **** out of him. I'm not so sure anymore."

"**** it, take the ****ing test, they're both gonna take the test and let's move on and make the biggest fight in the history of the sport."

"You mean to tell me some bull**** steroid test, or whatever bull**** is stopping the biggest fight in the history of the sport? You got to be ****in kidding me."

"Bernard is the reason why Shane Mosley and all the rest of these old ****ers think they can still compete."

Comment

I think along the same lines at first i thought Mayweather would spark Pac now i see it being some what competitive Mayweather wins a close decision.

Comment

Would Floyd box the **** out of Pac like JMM did? But when you say that you make out floyd would have an easy fight, but box the **** out of Pac while going down 3 times like JMM.

IF floyd would win it would be his hardest fight though. But hes not fighting anytime soon so not worth talking about.

Comment

I used too think that and still think Floyd would win,the thing that made it a tougher fantasy fight too predict is because of how scared Mayweather is of manny,their must be a reason he wont fight him,we all know the steroids stuff is a smokescreen too cover for something else

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    so he's basing his predictions off the EMOTIONS he feels towards one fighter's "greatness"?
                    no he's basing it on the fact that after completely dominating his last 7 opponents, that maybe he isn't just a hypejob like what you haters keep saying, that maybe he's actually that damn good.
                    these days he's so good that not getting KO'd by him means you did well.

ramirez also said that he doesnt think mayweather can hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                    X