Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch Going To Slap Abraham Around?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only say one thing about this match, It's going to be an all out war in there.. No doubt in my mind someone is going to get brutally knocked out, there really isn't a chance in hell this goes the distance. I still think Froch is going knock Abraham out which is going to surprise alot of people, he's being underestimated in this match.

Comment

Froch has a better chance than some will admit simply due to his ranginess.

Comment

Arthur Abraham fans:

Who is Abraham's best win? B-level Miranda? Or Pavlik and Froch sloppy 3rds Jermain Taylor?

the more I think about this the more I see Abraham getting blasted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          I have a feeling this is one of those fights that's going to baffle the minds of fanboys around the world. It's a technical mismatch.

A world class slick boxer with a sturdy chin will beat the slower power-puncher every time.

I have a feeling this embarassing beating is going to resemble the soul-stealing performance Jersey Joe put on the highly touted Jeff Lacy. Carl Froch might even throw in a couple of rounds of rope-a-dope reminiscent
          of the famed Rumble In The Jungle upset where Clay KOed the mighty Foreman.

Froch is going to put the stamp on Abraham. And Arthur will go down as another overrated slugger in history.

Who is Abraham's best win?

Froch absolutely humilated the #1 LHW in Pascal. And he decisioned Direll unlike Abraham.

C'mon people. Wake up.
          This should be a good fight. Pointless but good.

Comment

How is this fight pointless?

This fight determines who is 2nd place in the super middle.

Comment

AA will knock Froch all the way back to when Calzaghe was fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                I have a feeling this is one of those fights that's going to baffle the minds of fanboys around the world. It's a technical mismatch.

A world class slick boxer with a sturdy chin will beat the slower power-puncher every time.

I have a feeling this embarassing beating is going to resemble the soul-stealing performance Jersey Joe put on the highly touted Jeff Lacy. Carl Froch might even throw in a couple of rounds of rope-a-dope reminiscent
                of the famed Rumble In The Jungle upset where Clay KOed the mighty Foreman.

Froch is going to put the stamp on Abraham. And Arthur will go down as another overrated slugger in history.

Who is Abraham's best win?

Froch absolutely humilated the #1 LHW in Pascal. And he decisioned Direll unlike Abraham.

C'mon people. Wake up.
                abrahams style has served him well. i wouldn't consider him slick but this guys ringmanship and always setting the pace. he's one of the best.

but froch is bigger, stronger than anyone abes faced.
                and i'm wondering if abe is going to be able to get away with standing in front of froch covered up trying to lure him in like he's been able to in all previous fights.

and peeps don't give froch props for how fast his hands are.

i feel that even if froch fights dumb he may be able to just walk thru abe
                and take what ever he dishes out.

Comment

I can't make my mind up with this fight . It could go either way. i have a feeling that mentally the loss to kessler has had a bigger effect on froch's mind than abraham losing to Dirrell and this may be a factor in this fight. This is a BIG fight . Before the Super Six tournament was made this was one of the biggest fights out there.

Comment

Carl Froch is going to get KTFO by Abraham, He is a hypejob that won a vacant title, Got a few gift decisions, Always *****ed about other more sucessful boxers like Calzaghe and Khan and got outboxed when he stepped up to fight a world-class fighter and then blamed volcanos, His pregnant girl friend for the loss.

I cant stand Carl Frog, He thinks he is some kind of Marvin Hagler but isnt, I hope he gets taken down a few notches further.

Comment

I think the fight is 50/50. I can see AA KOing Froch but if Forch KO's AA, I'm gonna be shocked!

Comment

Working...
                      X