No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's Ronda Rousey Gives Full Support To Hovhannisyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
    this is a joke right? your using a source in wikipedia to prove a number from a private company which has the power to put out to the public any number they choose because they face no repercussion from shareholders or any type of investor.

I have been informed by Kevin Iole and Dave Meltzer mma insiders that the numbers floating around in the media about what the buyrate is for these cards is inflated. Believe what you want but check these out and it may give u a different perspective about what you hear the numbers are.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...xnumbers092509

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/30/39...-view-buys-mma
    Exactly, boxing has been in a PPV war with a phantom that doesn't exsist. The UFC emplyoees have been spilling phoney PPV numbers to the press in orther to boost their image. They literally conned their way into a deal with FOX.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      Ronda is ducking the hell out of Cyborg. She wants that Freddie Roach draining technique.

That's why I loved Carano she didn't give a **** she just wanted to fight.
      I didn't know it was possible to duck a fighter who was banned for using roids..

Comment

WHO?!?!?...man who the hell is these ppl yall rapping about?!?

Comment

Armbararmbararmbararmbararmbararmbararmbararmbarar mbararmbararmbararmbararmbar flyingarmbar armbararmbararmbararmbar

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            She slept with Dana White to get into the UFC

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Chicks... man, chicks!!!! One's a chick with a d*ck (Cyborg)! Her and her man got busted for using that juice.

Comment

I don't come to NSB to read about what some UFC personality has to say about anything.

Isn't there a separate section on this website for that kind of crap?

Comment

Rhonda is not being shoved down anyone's throat... She sells tickets and can fight, is smart and is a Knockout...what more do you want?

Comment

Cyborg left UFC because she's ducking Rousey.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Rhonda is not being shoved down anyone's throat... She sells tickets and can fight, is smart and is a Knockout...what more do you want?
                      She's a one trick pony, and has weak ass striking. She's a loud mouth, and she's obviously ducking Cyborg.

When Cyborg was 145 lb. champ, Ronda moves to 135 lb. division to become champion, and says, "I want the fight with Cyborg to be even bigger."

Mmmmm hmmmmm....

Comment

Working...
                      X