Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Reem got over-confident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and lets be honest jds would knock him out.. the guy can take punishment for 5 rounds..

Neither him or reem has great defence but.. jds is far superior in heart and chin.. been tagged by nelson.. carwin and cain and shrugged it off.

Reem vs cain is interesting for a round or so.. cains chin isnt amazing.. he could ktfo cain. But most likely cain wins by tko from the 2nd rd onwards

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Gassed?? he ducked into a punch at the start of the round and never recovered because silva destroyed him with sick right hands and upper cuta.

Silva jumped all over Reem the second the bell rang for the 3rd round, and didn't let up until Reem was knocked out on the canvas. Reem didn't duck into a punch. He was stormed from the second the bell rang. And yes, Reem gassed.

Comment

Man ive been saying it since day one hes overrated as hell and Dos Santos woulda knocked him out.

Overeem is just a step up from lesnar type of bully. If he can't overpower you early he fades and his chin has always been suspect.

Theirs even threads of me in the strikeforce gran prix threads awhile back saying it. Sergei was his worse nightmare on the feet and destroyed him in the first fight, he only won the rematch by taking it to the ground.

I didn't think Silvas chin would hold up since Cormier and Velasquez destroyed him in 1 round but good think the fight stayed in the clinch the whole time until later until overeem faded as usual and got ktfo.

Loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          Man ive been saying it since day one hes overrated as hell and Dos Santos woulda knocked him out.

Overeem is just a step up from lesnar type of bully. If he can't overpower you early he fades and his chin has always been suspect.

Theirs even threads of me in the strikeforce gran prix threads awhile back saying it. Sergei was his worse nightmare on the feet and destroyed him in the first fight, he only won the rematch by taking it to the ground.

I didn't think Silvas chin would hold up since Cormier and Velasquez destroyed him in 1 round but good think the fight stayed in the clinch the whole time until later until overeem faded as usual and got ktfo.

Loved it!
          Wait long enough untill somebody loses so you can finally act like 'you knew this all along' even though you're an idiot. I suppose everybody who said Fedor sucks was finally right when he started losing after 9 years. Hell we could all be saying Anderson is overrated since 06 and maybe next year he will lose, then we can say that we were right all along.

Comment

Reem didn't get over-confident. He got off the Roids.

He didn't look nearly as cut as he has been in previous fights. His head looked smaller(granted everyone's head looks smaller next to Big Foot).And he looked gassed even before the fight started.

I don't see Reem beating any of the top 10 HWs in his current condition.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$

Loved it!

Wait long enough untill somebody loses so you can finally act like 'you knew this all along' even though you're an idiot. I suppose everybody who said Fedor sucks was finally right when he started losing after 9 years. Hell we could all be saying Anderson is overrated since 06 and maybe next year he will lose, then we can say that we were right all along.
              lmao you make no sense. My opinion was always based off facts and I told you were you could find me saying this. Your just a butthurt pu$ssay that your boyfriends been knocked the hell out for the 4th or 5th time lmao

Comment

Sure Overeem was winning clearly, but he didn't that good at all.

It's a shame, I really wanted to see Dos Santos vs Overeem, or at least Overeem challenge Cain for the title. We may still get Dos Santos vs. Overeem, since both guys are coming off losses.

If he fought smart and not like an arrogant jackass, he would have won easily. Bigfoot Silva is no joke and not a guy you wanna mess around with.

Or maybe Reem really is off the roids now. If that's the case, he can at least go back to being a fringe contender at 205.

Comment

I think Bigfoot's strategy all along was to wear Reem out.

It is also interesting to note Bigfoot's tactic of going at Reem right at the sound of the bell. It reminded me a little of how he charged in for a takedown immediately against Fedor at the start of the second round, catching him unaware.

Back to the Reem fight though, Bigfoot obviously has trouble with guys with speed. Reem is faster than Bigfoot, obviously, but not as fast as Cain or Cormier, and generally not all that fast.

I really believe that the strategy all along was to take Overeem deep and then drowned him. Guys that are built like Reem don't have good endurance. It is a fact of nature.

Comment

I hope Dorian hasn't off'd himself.

The HW division is an absolute cluster fuck right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi
                      Quote:

Silva jumped all over Reem the second the bell rang for the 3rd round, and didn't let up until Reem was knocked out on the canvas. Reem didn't duck into a punch. He was stormed from the second the bell rang. And yes, Reem gassed.
                      You are just going of previous reen fights.. were he gassed HARD..

He won the first two rounds.. but didnt push himself really hard ib the 2nd with GNP..

I have no doubt had bigfoot not knocked him out straight away but kept up that pressure he would have had reem blowing oht his ass..

Reem has 2 major faults.. chin and heart/gas tank.. this time his chin was the culprit..

Anyway Jds would **** him...

And.cain would give him a heart.. attack.. unless he scored an early ko

Comment

Working...
                      X