Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale: Mundine is Near The End, I'm Still Hungry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale: Mundine is Near The End, I'm Still Hungry

IBF middleweight boxing world champion Daniel Geale says he will defeat Anthony Mundine convincingly in Wednesday's world title clash, believing his hunger for more success and desire to get better will prove decisive.

Challenger Mundine, 37, insists he is still at the peak of his powers despite being the betting underdog for the Sydney Entertainment Centre clash. Mundine (44-4, 26 KOs) marks the fourth defense for Geale (28-1, 15 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone know what time Geale and Mundine are due in the ring (Australian local time)..want to try work out what time i could catch a stream of the fight.

Thanks.

Comment

10:30 pm local time. I think that works out to 3:30 am PT 6:30 am ET.

Comment

Thanks for that mate, much appreciated.
        Its being shown on delay on BoxNation over here, but if i can il try catch a stream as it happens.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Mundine is soft

I think he's a combination of delusion, ignorance and downright stupidity. What a simp.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGunslinger View Post
            10:30 pm local time. I think that works out to 3:30 am PT 6:30 am ET.
            Cheers Gunslinger.

Comment

Just to confirm guys... Is this only available on pay per view? I'm in Melbourne at the moment and would love to catch the fight, but I'm assuming this wont be possible on normal tv...

Comment

Mundine hasn't been the same since fighting Crazy Tiger Kim. Totally raped his soul.

Comment

you can catch a stream of this fight on the website FirstRowSports.

Comment

Working...
                  X