• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    No. Chief Keef is a ridiculous name.

And fuck you, butt-eater.
    Hello there Ayhud Goldberg.

Comment

A house full of nothing but dudes holding each other with their shirts off.....not gangsta at all

Comment

Preach................

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Hello there Ayhud Goldberg.
          Hello, Malik Ali Shabazz. Long time no see.

Comment

****in hell.

I highly doubt he's crying about the 2 months sentence more so than crying about being locked up for 2 months when he could be living the lifestyle of a king in those two months instead.

2 months might not seem a lot to me and you but if we had millions in our bank(or whatever he has) and could live how the **** we wanted and have the time of our lives im sure it would seem longer.

Or maybe he's crying cos he's ****ed something up with his record deal or something. **** knows but we don't really know the in's and out's about it do we. Just going off someones word and judging a 17 year old who apparently cried at getting sentenced seems like a b1tch move to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              ****in hell.

I highly doubt he's crying about the 2 months sentence more so than crying about being locked up for 2 months when he could be living the lifestyle of a king in those two months instead.

2 months might not seem a lot to me and you but if we had millions in our bank(or whatever he has) and could live how the **** we wanted and have the time of our lives im sure it would seem longer.

Or maybe he's crying cos he's ****ed something up with his record deal or something. **** knows but we don't really know the in's and out's about it do we. Just going off someones word and judging a 17 year old who apparently cried at getting sentenced seems like a b1tch move to me.
              50 Cent said he was on the verge of being dropped, but that's probably because he stood 50 and Wiz up at a music video shoot a while back.

The dude is crying because he's seventeen years old and is about to be locked up in a dangerous place. He maybe be from a rough area, but he's still a child.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                The dude is crying because he's seventeen years old and is about to be locked up in a dangerous place. He maybe be from a rough area, but he's still a child.
                And that's fair enough.

Even if he did rap about people crying etc.

It doesn't matter. He's a 17 year old kid. At that age he's allowed the right to go back on a few words he's said.

Grown men judging a 17 year old on a internet forum seems pretty sad to me, but each to their own.

Comment

How is he fake, since when is being on probation, going to juvenile, and carrying guns considered being fake? He's probably more gangster than your favorite rapper, I didn't even know he was that young but whatever he's going thru doesn't sound fake to me just saying!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    20 bucks says that house belonged to one of their mothers, and this was recorded on a wednesday at like 11:00 AM.
                    It was his grandmother's house.

Comment

Chieef Keef is alright. He doesn't go as hard as Gucci but he still says some catchy stuff.

Loved that song Sosa. "She said she loved my Sosa bthen took my house and my sofa" lol

2 months ain't nothing as an adult but as a kid its forever. I'm sure Chicago detention center isn't no joke. I've seen some shiiiit when I was in my detention center but Chicago is Chicago. Give the boy a break.

Comment

Working...
                      X