Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters have the biggest Heart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighters have the biggest Heart?

I was just watching Maidana- Ortiz and Ortiz at the interview at the end said some like that, hey I'd rather it be like this than end up on the floor or not being able to speak properly in the future.

Maidana has heavy hands and he is taking the blows, so I can't say anything.

Danny Williams has to be up there, the guy had a dislocated shoulder and was literally fighting with one arm and still got the KO, many corners would have thrown in the towel or quit.

Gatti showed a lot of heart vs Ward

Both Marquez-Katsidis.

Yours?

dunno hwo has the biggest but i defintely know who has the smallest one " "floyd money may gayweather"

Comment

khan, pacquiao, jmm, Pascal, Margarito...

Comment

Comment

Some guys are willing to die in the ring and some are not. I got no problem with any fighter realizing he is beat and throwing in the towel. However I do have the highest respect for a fighter who is willing to risk everything in order to win. Ortiz has proved he has heart and he has also proved he has common sense.

Too many fighters to mention but I will mention Jeff Lacey. Took a couple of very bad beatings and never quit and his career was shortened as a result of it.
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-13-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Some guys are willing to die in the ring and some are not. I got no problem with any fighter realizing he is beat and throwing in the towel. However I do have the highest respect for a fighter who is willing to risk everything in order to win. Ortiz has proved he has heart and he has also proved he has common sense.

Too many fighters to mention but I will mention Jeff Lacey. Took a couple of very bad beatings and never quit and his career was shortened as a result of it.
            Jury is still out on Ortiz, specially after Maidana some may even argue his last fight

Comment

hatton , pac , jmm,marg,mayorga

Comment

Michael Farenas showed how much heart he had last Saturday. JCC showed heart in the 12th round vs. Martinez

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Arturo Gatti, Carlos Monzon, Chavez Sr, Morales, ....really depends on how you define 'heart' anyways though.

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
                    Jury is still out on Ortiz, specially after Maidana some may even argue his last fight
                    Ortiz is the perfect example of a fighter who has heart and also the common sense to know when he is beat. He continued to fight for a few rounds with a broken jaw but had the sense to know when he was bested. There was a good chance if he had fought till the end he would never be able to fight again. I believe he is still having problems with his jaw. Perfect example of a corner not looking out for their fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X