No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter Discusses The Additions of Khan, Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter Discusses The Additions of Khan, Angulo

Reigning Trainer of the Year Virgil Hunter was in attendance at the Abner Mares-Anselmo Moreno press conference yesterday in Los Angeles as he was supporting one of his newest fighters in Alfredo “Perro” Angulo who will also be fighting on that card against Raul Cazares. There had been talks that Hunter would be Angulo’s new trainer and all was confirmed yesterday as it was revealed both have already been training in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

lol @ I don't have a #1

If Khan and Ward are fighting at separate locations on the same day who's corner will Hunter be working?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        lol @ I don't have a #1

If Khan and Ward are fighting at separate locations on the same day who's corner will Hunter be working?
        This is exactly why I feel that Khan using the "Freddy roach is too busy with Pacquiao" excuse is BS. Hunter is gonna be the same way, He'll be busy with Ward, Angulo and I believe Mayfield also.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          This is exactly why I feel that Khan using the "Freddy roach is too busy with Pacquiao" excuse is BS. Hunter is gonna be the same way, He'll be busy with Ward, Angulo and I believe Mayfield also.
          Khan is a name and a money maker regardless of his recent losses. Ward will abolutely come first for Virgil, we all know this, and that is how it should be, but Khan won't take a back seat anymore than the other two named above. When/if Khan wins another high profile bout he'll be back in the spotlight, just like Perro after the Kirkland war. Fans are as fickle as they are cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            it's not B.S Khan was flying around to phillipines and was being trained by Roach's assistant filipino midget trainer for periods of times.

He will definitely get more time with Virgil

Comment

who gives a f#ck

Comment

if he doesn't have a #1 why ask ward his opinion?

Comment

I'm guessing that Virgil will try not to have overlapping training camps for his fighters. When Amir Khan is training for an upcoming bout he will be the #1 focus. Same for Angulo and of course for Ward.

Comment

El perro is going to KO khan in sparring

Comment

Working...
                    X