No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Blasts Braehmer Over His Withdrawal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Blasts Braehmer Over His Withdrawal

Nathan Cleverly has blasted WBO light-heavyweight title holder Juergen Braehmer after the German withdrew from Saturday night's Sky PPV clash due to an eye injury suffered in training. Braehmer's injury occurred ten days ago, the German is said to have hoped that the wound would heal in time for the fight only for the champion to pull out just days before the contest was due to take place.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is a great shame... I wonder if it'll be dropped from ppv now. If it happened 10 days ago surely Warren had a back up in mind.

Comment

Whoa WTF

I was really looking forward to this fight.

When and why did he get stripped?

Comment

Cleverly has every right to be angry.

Comment

Braehmer has got previous for pulling this type of ****. He's a very good,tough fighter but he has got some serious issues. Heart goes out to Clev as he wanted to win the title in the ring and showcase himself. I hope they can get him a decent stand in for Sat night.

Comment

Gutted! Braehmer has done this before. Is it true he's been stripped? Does that make Cleverly the champ now?

Comment

Pulling out 2 days before the fight? What a ***** move. Atleast give them time to find a replacement. Some people just have no respect. **** Jurgen Braehmer.

Comment

FOR FUC*S SAKE!!!!!!!

What a Pu*sy

Comment

Braehmer, Otke, Sturm should all quit boxing. They are killing Germany's name in Boxing. All germany now has to rely on are immigrants like AA,Klitschko, Boytsov who fight for Germany. BUNCH OF COWARDS Braehmer,Otke,Sturm. I now rank you same as Andre Ward and Andre Direll.

Comment

Crazy, two times he has done this in only 5 months. What a coward, Germany should be ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                    X