Christian Bale RAGE!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret View Post

classic
    LMFAO: it's ****in distractin, ooooooh goood!

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      I'm not making an excuse for him but actors are eccentric people to begin with. I think Bale is a great actor, I really do. He can do an incredible amount of accents from people all around the world and takes his craft very seriously.

He's actually one of the few good actors in Hollywood left to be honest. When you are rich, famous and are accustomed to doing things in a certain way, **** like this happens. we have seen it time and time again from actors, singers, athletes....

You have to be some sort of megalomaniac to be a good actor IMO, the job description itself is a little bizarre if you think about it.
      He even seemed to rage in character, I detected no British accent.

Personally I have no respect for actors; Bale is a ****ing ******* who verbally abuses anyone who crosses his path. People like that make this world a ****ty place to live in and they should be shot.

Comment

Who cares if he flips out??? And who cares what his critics think aswell..
        The guys Batman!! He can do whatever he wants even if u dont like him..Was it uncalled for?? Yes.. Did he over react? Absolutely! Could he be an ******* in real life? Well ofcourse..But the man plays batman!!! Batman is allowed to do whatever he wants and those are just the rules..He's allowed to yell at people and its justified cause he Batman..Personally i do think he's a bit of an ******* since he yelled at his sister and mum but facts are facts people..and we cant argue with facts. He's batman and were not and thats all there is to it..

Comment

I seriously would have grabbed something blunt and smashed his head open at around the 30 second mark..

Comment

Originally posted by PLATE View Post
            He even seemed to rage in character, I detected no British accent.

Personally I have no respect for actors; Bale is a ****ing ******* who verbally abuses anyone who crosses his path. People like that make this world a ****ty place to live in and they should be shot.
            No respect for actors?? I take it you don't like the arts very much...

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
              do u think this is real? is it really christian bale? damn!!!
              yeah its real because its on the set of Terminator and at one point Bale says "its fcuking distracting having somebody walking behind Bryce". He's talking about Bryce Dallas Howard who plays Kate Connor in the movie.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-04-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

So this proves he is using steroids to put on muscle?

Comment

Check it this Mix

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    No respect for actors?? I take it you don't like the arts very much...
                    Since when are "Hollywood" and "the arts" synonymous?

Seriously, I have more respect for screenwriters than the actors who just parrot what is coming off the screenwriter's page.

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
                    So this proves he is using steroids to put on muscle?
                    Hmm.

Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                      yeah it's real. that's awesome. this is the same guy who's mom and sister tried to press assault charges on him for verbally bashing em.

...lolz lolz Sounds like he's not one to be ****ed with. Sounds like me talking to a neighbor driving too fast past my house last week when the kids were in the front yard.

Comment

Working...
                      X