Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confident it will get done. Ironing out the details I reckon.

Obviously if he fights Vic again that would be inexcusable.

Comment

If he doesn't sign the fight he will be NoRigo Ducknaire for years...it will be a hard one to live down.

Comment

if he doesn't sign i wouldn't be surprised at all.

first there was the "he only have 10 fights" excuse. then there was the "rigo must do random testing or no fight" agreed by team rigo. then there was the dates excuse. (rigo changes his date) now there might be something new with donaire........

Comment

Rigo has to marinate a little more. Darchinyan is more marketable right now.

Signed,

Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            if he doesn't sign i wouldn't be surprised at all.

first there was the "he only have 10 fights" excuse. then there was the "rigo must do random testing or no fight" agreed by team rigo. then there was the dates excuse. (rigo changes his date) now there might be something new with donaire........
            . Donaire does not force his opponents to undergo random testing - unlike Mayweather

He simply requested that Rigo take the tests (like his previous 2 opponents) but its completely optional

Comment

Donaire asked Rigo to take extra testing?

DUCKKKK

Comment

he is letting rigo spend some time with his friends and family coz after nonito is done with him , rigo will be out for a few days in a hospital bed...but dont worry , he will recover and be back beating tomato cans...

Comment

Nonito better ask Rigo to take the test. You can't be too careful with these Cubans, look at Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Donaire asked Rigo to take extra testing?

DUCKKKK
                    he did'nt say extra testing or no fight like your B1tCh hero did....infact he said he'd fight them wheter they are on peds or not...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      he did'nt say extra testing or no fight like your B1tCh hero did....infact he said he'd fight them wheter they are on peds or not...
                      So when's the fight?

DUUUUUUCK

Comment

Working...
                      X