Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why care? Just live your life.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      You seem like someone who actually knows about ****..well done you pwned this clown squeelpiggy...
      You ****s really do live in an alternate reality don't you?

Comment

1. The politicians are dictating everything?

Well no. If they screw up or they hang on too long in power they are deposed by the electorate.

You are so naive,sometimes I really think you're just taking the piss out of everyone on here but looks like you're really lost.

Did bush become president because he was really voted by the people??I mean he's not very bright as we know especially when it comes to leading a country

Obama would never be in power if it wasn't for his zion-jew connections..we all know that America cares more about Israel than their own people...

All I'm saying is don't give us the "electorate" ****...the people behind pull the strings ..

England,France,America,Germany and of course Israel all Illuminati countries..the royals in England are a part of it too..those scumbags don't serve a purpose..not one ass in the family has a job..but yet they're very powerful and have a big saying..I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          You ****s really do live in an alternate reality don't you?
          Says the guy living in a fantasy world believing everything the government tells him..I bet you're a big royal fan..bowing down to the "queen" when she drives past in her limousine.

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Hey squeely remember when you use to be so naive and try to convince us that a plane hit the pentagon building

Here bro a big bad plane...I wonder how many passengers it could carry ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/QUOTE]

Comment

Well no. If they screw up or they hang on too long in power they are deposed by the electorate.

You are so naive,sometimes I really think you're just taking the piss out of everyone on here but looks like you're really lost.
                I'm most familiar with the parliamentary system but the US system works in a similar way. Senators and congressmen can lose their seats, presidents can fail to win a second term and in any case the US system limits presidents to two terms. In the West you simply do not get despotic governments that are perpetuated by strongarm at the behest of one man or group of men. Of course you counter-culture conspi******s like to say you do. Purely because you know that saying so is unlikely to net you the same harsh penalties you could expect if your claims were actually true.

Did bush become president because he was really voted by the people??I mean he's not very bright as we know especially when it comes to leading a country
                You don't have to be bright to be elected. You only have to be popular. And he was popular enough to win in enough states to win the election, despite losing the popular vote against Al Gore. (Al Gore, I bet you're just a huge fan of him, right?) He also comes from a dynastic American political family and was previously Governor of a very populous State. He didn't come out of nowhere.

Obama would never be in power if it wasn't for his zion-jew connections..we all know that America cares more about Israel than their own people...
                And where conspi******s lurk, antisemitism is never far behind.

All I'm saying is don't give us the "electorate" ****...the people behind pull the strings ..
                Which people? Don't be candid. Are we referring to the unnamed people who secretly have all the power and are comfortable keeping this a secret? Do you think that those people exist? Are they all Jews, or just some of them?

England,France,America,Germany and of course Israel all Illuminati countries..the royals in England are a part of it too..those scumbags don't serve a purpose..not one ass in the family has a job..but yet they're very powerful and have a big saying..I wonder why.
                If you were interested in learning a bit about history you might find out why. By the way "haven't got a job"? Soldier isn't a job now?

Says the guy living in a fantasy world believing everything the government tells him..I bet you're a big royal fan..bowing down to the "queen" when she drives past in her limousine.
                That's the Queen alright, always taking her limousine out for a spin to see the proles bow. After they do exactly what the government tells them of course.

You really don't have much of a clue about politics do you? Are you old enough to vote? I sincerely hope not.

Comment

I'm most familiar with the parliamentary system but the US system works in a similar way. Senators and congressmen can lose their seats, presidents can fail to win a second term and in any case the US system limits presidents to two terms. In the West you simply do not get despotic governments that are perpetuated by strongarm at the behest of one man or group of men. Of course you counter-culture conspi******s like to say you do. Purely because you know that saying so is unlikely to net you the same harsh penalties you could expect if your claims were actually true.

You don't have to be bright to be elected. You only have to be popular. And he was popular enough to win in enough states to win the election, despite losing the popular vote against Al Gore. (Al Gore, I bet you're just a huge fan of him, right?) He also comes from a dynastic American political family and was previously Governor of a very populous State. He didn't come out of nowhere.

And where conspi******s lurk, antisemitism is never far behind.

Which people? Don't be candid. Are we referring to the unnamed people who secretly have all the power and are comfortable keeping this a secret? Do you think that those people exist? Are they all Jews, or just some of them?

If you were interested in learning a bit about history you might find out why. By the way "haven't got a job"? Soldier isn't a job now?

That's the Queen alright, always taking her limousine out for a spin to see the proles bow. After they do exactly what the government tells them of course.

You really don't have much of a clue about politics do you? Are you old enough to vote? I sincerely hope not.
                  God damn... remind me to never piss you off. That was a masterpiece.

Comment

Who in the government is controlling everything? Every (western) politician is at the whims of their electorate. If they fail they lose their job, and this happens with great frequency.

The problem with conspiratorial thinking is that it follows torturously illogical pathways.

2. The Senate/Lords are dictating everything?

Well, no again. They are given powers as the second house, but their powers depend on selection by an elected government and may be overridden by an Act of Parliament.

3. The people behind the politicians are dictating everything?

And this is where conspiracy thinking leads us. We have to believe not that politicians are immutable. But there are people who are immutable. People who are politically invulnerable. And they sit in the shadows, receive no accolade, no recognition, living modestly and silently and taking no reward for their actions in ruling the world. No reward.

People are hierarchical animals. We are drawn to positions of power. You need only watch the power struggles between children in the playground to know that hierarchies are innate and that being at the top is a prominent goal. But being at the top and nobody knows about it? Why you're not at the top at all!

100% of them are being dictated upon.

Lets set the border at the Business industry. These corporate owners virtually controls the government. so whatever is beneficial to them gets passed at congress even if it is against the benefit of the majority of the populace.

Do you not believe this?

Comment

Squealpiggy is laying down some serious beatings

Comment

Working...
                      X