Who's Greater.....Mosely or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Margarito too right?
    well every Margarito fight he ever had comes into question. Because he tried to cheat..... isn't that what everyone says? They're glad his health is in jeopardy, they wish his other eye would've gotten damaged as well. That his entire reign at Welterweight meant nothing? He gets no credit for anything he accomplished.

Yet Mosley admits to cheating and we're just supposed to believe it was just once because acouple of documents CRIMINALS kept say that's the case? while fighters linked to conte are still testing positive? I don't see anyone questioning Mosley's career or wishing him ill health. No ones is complaining that he's gotten how many title shots since then?

Mosley = Good role model
    Margarito = Devil that should die

yet i'm accused of double standards
    Last edited by LeG00N; 01-11-2013, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      well every Margarito fight he ever had comes into question. Because he tried to cheat..... isn't that what everyone says? They're glad his health is in jeopardy, they wish his other eye would've gotten damaged as well. That his entire reign at Welterweight meant nothing? He gets no credit for anything he accomplished.

Yet Mosley admits to cheating and we're just supposed to believe it was just once because acouple of documents CRIMINALS kept say that's the case? while fighters linked to conte are still testing positive? I don't see anyone questioning Mosley's career or wishing him ill health. No ones is complaining that he's gotten how many title shots since then?

Mosley = Good role model

Soooo is that a yes or no to my question? I mean you went into this long drawn out rant when a simple yes or no would have sufficed.

You must of been waiting to say that for awhile huh Maniac.

Comment

it's pretty sad when you actually have to remind people that mosley was a steroid abuser for god knows how many fights. and even in knowing that, they still choose him.

Comment

Mosley-and it's not close,i know Cotto is the popular guy round here but no need for the delusion

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Soooo is that a yes or no to my question? I mean you went into this long drawn out rant when a simple yes or no would have sufficed.

You must of been waiting to say that for awhile huh Maniac.

Not everything is as simple as yes or no..........

It's a I'll have blatant double standards as long as everyone else has double standards. Even if I have to take the side of a less liked demonized person. I'll take on that role.. everyone can demonize me too, and i'll be hunted because I can take it. Because i'm not a hero, i'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight

Comment

Cotto beat shane so he gets my vote. And no, the fight couldnt have gone either way.

Comment

Mosley was never caught using steroids right? He confessed to using them before 1 fight but not sure how much you can read into that.

Prime for prime Mosley is the better fighter

Comment

can't believe people pick a known steroid cheat over a legitimate boxer who has never cheated in his life, and even beat the cheater himself.

lots of bias

Comment

Cotto beat Mosley was this thread even needed? And I know we're going to get the Cotto haters calling Mosley old or shot, but that fact of the matter is he wasn't. He wasn't at his best, but he was pretty damn close to his prime and he had only lost to Winky and Vernon. It was a close fight, but even Mosley admitted it was a draw or Cotto might have been ahead, being that it came from the guy in the ring I would take his word over some guy on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Mosley = Good role model

How do you "try" to cheat? He got caught CHEATING same thing like you did on your 6th grade tests. If a teacher caught you with answers on your hand, just because you didn't turn in the paper doesn't mean you weren't cheating. If you have coke on you and you get caught before snorting it, you were already at fault and breaking the law for even HAVING it on you. In boxing it is illegal to have plaster in your gloves AT ANY TIME whether you used it or not. Sure, the punishment might not be as serious given he wasn't caught with it after or during the fight but less punishment or less of a crime doesn't mean it wasn't illegal in the first place. Nice try trying to justify it though, but it's an argument you simply can't win because you have no substance to back it up.

And also let's say Manny were to fight Floyd and win, you'd still have idiots claiming Floyd was the better fighter. It's the same with the Cotto/Mosley situation, Cotto BEAT the guy but yet he isn't somehow better than Mosley. You can't convince certain people just the way the world works.

Comment

Working...
                      X