Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the fight you enjoyed watching a guy lose the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Man Khan literally FOLDED in that first KD.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        To me is has to be when Barrera whooped the living shit out of Hamed. It was virtually a shutout except for that BS point deduction in the 12th. He took Hamed's soul.

What's yours?
        Just another clown who never watched the fight.

It was anything but a shutout.

Barrera was the clear winner, but it was far from a Shutout. And it was not a "BS point Deduction".

Uneducated meathead

Comment

prescott chinning khan! not sure why tho! generally i dont like to see people sparked out cold really bad, always hope they are ok whoever it is. but at the same time i love it! weird!

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
            Just another clown who never watched the fight.

It was anything but a shutout.

Barrera was the clear winner, but it was far from a Shutout. And it was not a "BS point Deduction".

Uneducated meathead
            LMAO, damn dude why all the hostility? How did you have the fight scored? What rounds did you give to Hamed? Hamed's head NEVER touched the turn buckle he only pushed him into it because Barrera made him miss so badly. Anyway, the only rounds Hamed looked "OK" in could have gone either way really. That was around 3 rounds tops.

BTW I watched it LIVE too and I replayed it several times just to get more enjoyment seeing Hamed be humiliated and embarassed and outclassed, just saying.
            Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 12-21-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Never gave a happier reaction than when Marquez knocked Pacquiao out cold. I felt like a child who finally got something that he wanted for Christmas.

Close second was when Mayweather retaliated against Ortiz, knocking him out after getting blatantly fouled. The way it happened too, a "sucker punch" was what made it even better.

Comment

Khan recently... But pacquiao Bradley was priceless lol

Comment

Yes boxing is all about knockouts, but threads like these make the people posting in them seem sick and sadistic, I mean people claim they were happy when they see someone motionless on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    prescott chinning khan! not sure why tho! generally i dont like to see people sparked out cold really bad, always hope they are ok whoever it is. but at the same time i love it! weird!
                    Khan was undefeated up until that fight. He had a fairly large casual following in the UK but anyone with just a tiny insight into boxing knew that he'd only been fighting bums and that as soon as someone fought back he'd be exposed. The thing that got to me about Amir was how ****y and arrogant he was without any real backing - there'd been plenty of signs that his chin was shakey and to see the public being cheated for PPV after PPV was just sickening.

Anyway I didn't know much about Prescott on the night so just assumed it was another bum, but being a fan of the sweet science I picked up a free stream online anyway. Let's just say Amir wasn't the only one picking his jaw up off the floor ten seconds into that fight! The one-two for the first knockdown is like watching justice for robbing so many casual boxing fans.

Comment

Haye-Klitschko. Made a bit of money from some delusional English betting men.

One of the biggest myths in boxing is that Barrera dominated Naseem Hamed. It wasn't a shutout at all, the first half of the fight was even. I, and I think a couple of the judges had it 115-112 Barrera. Naz didn't even train properly for the fight either.

Comment

Working...
                      X