No announcement yet.

Ultra-Violent films

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra-Violent films

And when I say ultra-violent, I mean movies most people have never heard of. Movies that have been banned or people consider unwatchable because of their brutality.

I consider myself a videophile. I love movies, and I pride myself on seeing movies most people haven't seen. Independant films and such. But there are these rare, mostly unseen, often horribly acted and directed films that people seem to just be dying to see because they're so violent.

Movies like
    Salo
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

Chaos
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405977/

August Undergrounds Mordum
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410332/

Cannibal Holocaust
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078935/

and some other movie I couldn't even find information about called A Serbian Film.

(Note: I didn't include any of the Faces of Death series because these are not movies, per se'. To me they're just strung together clips)

I haven't seen any of these, and have no intention of seeing what are proabably crapfests, but my question is this:

What makes people
    1. want to MAKE or act in films like these, or

2. watch films like these?

I'm curious to hear from those of you who might have actually seen one (or god forbid more) of these movies, (or a movie like these) with your reasoning behind why you saw them? Was it just morbid curiosity after hearing all the hype?

get help...........

Comment

I don't know about an entire movie through but these scene left an impression on me when I saw it 20 years ago.

Comment

I'm a fan of Horror movies and Violent Action movies. Saw and Kill Bill movies, I like to see.

But, I'm Not a Fan of Rape, I had to remove the VHS from VCR after a few minutes when I rented, "I Spit on Your Grave". From the cover, I taught it was a campy teenage flick where girls in skimpy clothing are running around the woods from a serial killer. I was wrong, it was traumatizing. From then on, I started to read the back of the cover of movies to get an Idea of what it is about.

Comment

apparently a serbian film is meant to be one of the worst, twisted movies ever...never seen it myself, was recently on a list of banned movies on listverse.com

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            I'm a fan of Horror movies and Violent Action movies. Saw and Kill Bill movies, I like to see.

But, I'm Not a Fan of Rape, I had to remove the VHS from VCR after a few minutes when I rented, "I Spit on Your Grave". From the cover, I taught it was a campy teenage flick where girls in skimpy clothing are running around the woods from a serial killer. I was wrong, it was traumatizing. From then on, I started to read the back of the cover of movies to get an Idea of what it is about.
            I saw the original years ago. Whoever made that movie was definitely inspired by the movie "Deliverance"

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
              get help...........
              Why?......

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi Bear View Post
                apparently a serbian film is meant to be one of the worst, twisted movies ever...never seen it myself, was recently on a list of banned movies on listverse.com

Yea, there's nothing to be found about it on IMDB, which I assume has to be on purpose. But some of the things I've read about A Serbian Film would certainly suggest that it's about the sickest and most twisted movie you'll find.

Comment

check out the movie series named "feast " . Also check movie named " The human centipede ". This movie is just disgusting.

Comment

Ichi the killer

Comment

Working...
                    X