No announcement yet.

Brits the ugliest people in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PlaT_NuM- View Post
    lol.... fat yank ****s need to stop being fat yank ****s.

Comment

Ok ok, Brits are not very good looking, we all know this. Old news.

To think that Brits are better looking than Americans is laughable. Wallow in your ugliness my island bound friends. Love yourselves and your friends/cousins/relatives. You have plenty of talented singers and actors to be proud of. You can't have the beegees and still be good looking people AND have good fighters.

Comment

Beautiful English Girls: http://www.myspace.com/englishgirls

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          Depends where in the UK, and where within a city or place.

We do have large ratio's of fuglies in bingo clubs which will account for a lot of this.

But you go out in a city of a Saturday night to some trendy places, we got freaking styles and good lookers galore at times mang. Furreal.
          In all seriousness, I've been to London, Dover, Birmingham and some place in the country by Birmingham a number of times and I've gotta say-the country and Dover had nothing going on At all. Chicks were bombed out and depleted. London had a fair amount of hotties- I would compare to like st Louis here. Birmingham had the most hotties. More like a Tampa or Orlando, which are not bad at all. The us is Stacked, all those fat yanks don't live in south floridA, new York and California

Comment

Last thing i knew American chicks loved abit of the ruff englishmen!

Comment

....lolz at all of the butt hurt Limeys in here. You guys know the article is dead on. No offense but you should brush your teeth, get a cleaning at the dentists office, and wash your asses once in a while and things may improve.

Comment

nuts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                  ....lolz at all of the butt hurt Limeys in here. You guys know the article is dead on. No offense but you should brush your teeth, get a cleaning at the dentists office, and wash your asses once in a while and things may improve.
                  *PBDS types this on his lap top whilst eating an all you can eat buffet at his local Sizzler.*

Comment

Who applies for dating sites?

Only ugly people apply for dating sites. People use them as a last resort when they're old and desperate and can't get dates themselves

Comment

i have some friends studying in the uk and they all say the same thing, that tha girls are completly different from the scandinavian ones......meaning ugly and hard to get. which doesnt really make any sense

Comment

Working...
                      X