Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you use to download music , do you pay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you use to download music , do you pay?

what do u guys use for music downloads? back in the day i used to use lime wire but they say it dont work no more. so now i just download my music from youtube.

youtube man. you can download it straight from there...use this to convert it to mp3 and you're done. put it on your phone, whatever. you can even convert video files to audio files.

http://www.flvto.com/

Comment

i just realized that you've already said youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
        i just realized that you've already said youtube.
        yeah bro, i wish you could save videos from the net as easy as converting the music tho.

Comment

I download entire discographies of musicians I like from the p.bay. UTorrent baby!

Comment

that's a good one

Comment

I'll pay for music when lady gaga pays my bills

Comment

no idea why anyone would pay for music in the traditional sense anymore.

i use spotify. not sure if it's a common thing in US yet, but i'm sure you have your own alternatives if not.

Comment

If there is a song I like I will not buy it or download it. I sing the song myself and record it as I love the sound of my own voice.

Comment

imeem used to be the best site

you could upload any song you want and anybody could listen to it. I heard so many incredible sounds that I never would have otherwise. that's where I discovered underground artists like nujabes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X