No announcement yet.

pacquaio can be a 10 division world champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquaio can be a 10 division world champion

he can go down at super flyweight and bantamweight to be 10 division holder .
    the champion there are weak he can fight them to get his 9 and 10 division shot .i know he can still manage to loss weight , even he is dehydrated in the fight night he can still be able to beat the title holder at that division

You didn't even try with this one......

Comment

naw giving that his gets hurt every time by a solid body shot and he will look like this fight night

I say naw. not possible

Comment

That idea is ridiculous. It's possible he could still go down to 130 and rehydrate to 145 on fight night and fight ok but that would be the lowest possible weight he could make and fight well. Why would he want to kill himself and harm his body to do that?I don't think he would have a problem fighting at 135 to 140 but any lower than that is really pushing it.

Comment

Should move up to HW and KO the Klits at the same time

Comment

what kinda of bull**** did i just read???i hope you are just trolling,please tell me you are trolling

Comment

Maybe, if he can hire Heredia as his "Strength and Conditioning" coach to achieve Cruiser wt to HW punching power and durability.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                Maybe, if he can hire Heredia as his "Strength and Conditioning" coach to achieve Cruiser wt to HW punching power and durability.
                Still crying LOL

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
                  he can go down at super flyweight and bantamweight to be 10 division holder .
                  the champion there are weak he can fight them to get his 9 and 10 division shot .i know he can still manage to loss weight , even he is dehydrated in the fight night he can still be able to beat the title holder at that division
                  Did you just start watching boxing like right before you posted this or something?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X