No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney debates himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Mitt Romney debates himself

Romney needs his own promise tracking system, because he is clearly flapping in the wind at times.

This guy is so full of ****

Comment

That was Gold. That Leno part was just sad.

"If they are 45 years old and show up and say "I want insurance because I have a heart disease" its like hey guys we can't play that game you have to get insurance when you are well".

God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        That was Gold. That Leno part was just sad.

"If they are 45 years old and show up and say "I want insurance because I have a heart disease" its like hey guys we can't play that game you have to get insurance when you are well".

God Bless America.
        Yeah, you gotta love that line ... Get well first, then we'll talk coverage.

Comment

Comment

Holy shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              my dog is on the roof, my dog is on the roof... that was pretty good...I'm still voting for him...

Comment

i still smh that this is the guy the gop picked...it's like they wanted to lose... lol.

Comment

im voting for romney.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Romney needs his own promise tracking system, because he is clearly flapping in the wind at times.
                    The first part isn't too difficult to understand. Romney plans to cut tax rates by 20% across the board, but cut deductions and loopholes to make up for those cuts (along with the increased GDP that traditionally accompanies cuts in tax rates.)

For the second part, if insurance companies can never turn people away for preexisting conditions, why on earth would anyone maintain insurance? Just wait till you get sick and buy it. Just wait till your house burns down (or floods) and buy fire (or flood) insurance, wait till you die and let your family buy life insurance, etc ad nauseam.

According to a CBO study, 20 times as many Americans don't have insurance because they can't afford it, than because they were denied for preexisting conditions.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/14426

And of the 3.5% of those without coverage for pre exist conds, only 82K have actually signed up for Obama's pre exist plan.

http://www.healthcare.gov/news/facts...09142012a.html

The biggest problem with healthcare in this country is that it's so expensive and likewise health insurance. We need to be able to purchase health insurance across state lines and tort reform that will reduce the cost of malpractice insurance (which is passed on to the patient.) Ideas that were ignored (along with dozens of other Republican plans) by Obama in the creation of the hyper partisan Obamacare. Romney plans to address the cost issue and develop a high risk insurance pool to deal with those currently being denied health insurance.

While we're posting goofy videos:

Comment

Working...
                    X