Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to kill that f.ucking dog in my house.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I'm going to kill that f.ucking dog in my house.

Look at what that piece of shyt did this morning to my Vibram fivefingers. He's done this before but not as severe. I normally keep my shoes locked in a closet but last night I for got to lock it. I'm going to kick and punch that stupid dog for making me waste $100 of my hard earned money. I love dogs but this is very, very personal.

I see you adopted the nickname I gave for you. Nicely done. I hate dogs, nothing but a pain in the ass. Aside from being used as a guard I can't think of any practical use for one.

They smell, they piss and crap all over everything, they slobber, you can't even eat anything in front of them, they chew up everything, you can't leave them alone, you have to pick up their crap, jump all over you when they don't know you, etc.
    Last edited by Derranged; 02-09-2012, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Don't blame the dog but the owner. Youve already said that the dog did it already (though minor). You should have consulted a dog trainer, how to make your pet behave.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I see you adopted the nickname I gave for you. Nicely done. I hate dogs, nothing but a pain in the ass. Aside from being used as a guard I can't think of any practical use for one.

They smell, they piss and crap all over everything, they slobber, you can't even eat anything in front of them, they chew up everything, you can't leave them alone, you have to pick up their crap, jump all over you when they don't know you, etc.
        So it was you that gave me this name. I couldn't remember who did. "Footbreath" was stuck in my head for a while. It was only a matter of time before I changed my name to it. The only thing a dog is good for is letting me know when someone is in my driveway and when hot chicks stop and pet my dog saying how cute he is(and then I tell them how hot they are). Other than that they are useless.

P.S Green k for giving me this name.

Comment

What breed is the dog and how old is he/she?

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
            What breed is the dog and how old is he/she?
            He is a 9 year old Jack russell terrier(terror)

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
              He is a 9 year old Jack russell terrier(terror)
              I have a 14 year old Jack Russell Terrier. Still hasn't grown up. He sleeps all night so when everyone comes home he has too much energy. Fearless little thing too.

Comment

At least your dog isn't racist.....

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
                  Look at what that piece of shyt did this morning to my Vibram fivefingers. He's done this before but not as severe. I normally keep my shoes locked in a closet but last night I for got to lock it. I'm going to kick and punch that stupid dog for making me waste $100 of my hard earned money. I love dogs but this is very, very personal.

Comment

You said he's done it before yet you left the shoes out anyway.

Not the dog's fault.

Comment

Working...
                    X