No announcement yet.

Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
    You smoke weed to relax? its the exact opposite what it does to you, weed speeds up your heart which makes it easier for heart attacks when your older

Workin out really relaxes you, and strengthens your heart

So you suggest everyone should try meth?? hmmm

Why smoke weed if it makes you IMPOTENT? What you like more? Sleepin with women or smokin weed? easy choice I say
    no i didnt say meth did i??????????????

Comment

people who smoke weed are generally insecure with themselves and need that high to get away from reality

the thing is, when the weed takes you away from reality it gradually makes you stay away from reality, which is schizophrenia
      People who criticize others for their lifestyle choices are generally pretty insecure themselves. You are the one who is on here telling everyone that they are grown men acting like 12 year olds. Who are you to make such judgements?

Comment

Stop lying, we all know the real reason that you're against smoking weed........cuz it's for niggurz

After you wrote this thread did you make the same speech to your buddies then storm into a Korean owned grocery store and ransack the place because they fired 2 of your friends and hired foreigners who are a drain on the system?

i searched for a pic from that scene, couldn't find one, ****

Comment

i tend to accept most ppl i come across. but one thing i cant stand is ppl who put themselfs above everyone else and judge them. ppl too close minded to see that the way they live their life isnt the blueprint of how everyone else should live theres. i know this is just a bait thread but still.

why smoke weed? i enjoy it. if its not the thing for u, fine. but its really pathetic seeing u try to reason why u are so much better than everyone else. and its funny since u are the one calling others insecure.

Comment

You smoke weed to relax? its the exact opposite what it does to you, weed speeds up your heart which makes it easier for heart attacks when your older

Workin out really relaxes you, and strengthens your heart

So you suggest everyone should try meth?? hmmm

Why smoke weed if it makes you IMPOTENT? What you like more? Sleepin with women or smokin weed? easy choice I say

I smoke weed before I run 5 and a half minute miles and can continuously exercise with a steady heart rate of over 180 bpm for quite a while as long as the h2o keeps coming I keep going.

By the way, why do you keep getting banned and then returning as an alt?

NOT COOL......RED K FOR YOU MY FRIEND!!

:gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Stop lying, we all know the real reason that you're against smoking weed........cuz it's for niggurz

After you wrote this thread did you make the same speech to your buddies then storm into a Korean owned grocery store and ransack the place because they fired 2 of your friends and hired foreigners who are a drain on the system?

i searched for a pic from that scene, couldn't find one, ****

Im navajo, why would I be racist against BLACKS?

by the way, the pic in your avatar is from the Oka standoff isnt it?

Comment

people who smoke weed are generally insecure with themselves and need that high to get away from reality

the thing is, when the weed takes you away from reality it gradually makes you stay away from reality, which is schizophrenia
                Yeah...and most Native Americans scream ayy ayy ayay ayaya on a daily basis. lol don't start generalizing.

You have no business telling people to smoke or not to. It facilitates the creative process in some. Allows some to relax, be free, etc. I don't touch it but thats just me.

Comment

No wonder our country has so much crime problems, they are all DRUG related, every time you buy weed you supportin a drug lord who is killin innocent ppl...

should think about that **** man

Comment

Not every dealer is a drug lord, a dealer could be Sally Joe-Susan who works the daycare center.

Comment

No wonder our country has so much crime problems, they are all DRUG related, every time you buy weed you supportin a drug lord who is killin innocent ppl...

should think about that **** man
                      ive enough **** to think about without worrying my ass off about somebody elses problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X