Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you all say if Nate won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is easier than the Marquez fight.

Comment

I'd pour some hen for all the Floyd fans on NSB and then I'd replay that clip over and over of either the KO or decision for Campbell while eating KFC. Nah, I'm kidding. That is never going to happen. Anyways whats wrong with Pac vs Clottey?

Comment

I say wake the fok up.

Cuz it aint happening.....no one can envision and have high hopes for this type of fight to even happen, it's st8 up bs.

Comment

[QUOTE=shadeyfizzle;7245559]Whoa....relax there buddy. I was rooting for Nate against Bradley and I still think he would beat Bradley in a rematch.

But realistically speaking if Campbell went up against Floyd he'd be about as favored as Alfonso Gomez against Cotto.

and the reason people will always bring up the peden clip is because it was 1 of the biggest bonehead moves not just in boxing but in all of sports of all time. Campbell could become p4p #1 and he still will never be able to live that peden fight down.[/QUOTE]

I know that, and so does Nate. But some of the lesser mentally gifted posters look at that clip as some sort of measuring stick of Nates career achievements. Its just one stupid thing he did 5 years ago. Nothing more, nothing less.

And of course I cant be 100% objective, but I do know boxing. There is only ONE way to beat Floyd. You have to make it a dogfight. You cant outbox him, or out jab him, you have to make it nasty. And who else from 140-147 can make a nasty inside fight better than Nate? Be honest.....

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            but yet you didnt answer the question. Who at 147 right now is available and realistic? anyone? Bueller?

And the fight was Pac's if he wanted it. He chose to walk away and fight Ben Tackie errrr I mean Clottey instead
            Paul Williams would've garnered him a lot of respect in the boxing community, hell even Paulie Malignaggi would have been better.

Not a damn career Lightweight.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bootneck;7245561]bring on hatton-campbell? pacquiao-campbell?[/QUOTE]

we tried that when Nate was still at 135 with 3 belts. Pac passed.

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=OnePunch;7245577]
                  Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                  bring on hatton-campbell? pacquiao-campbell?[/QUOTE]

we tried that when Nate was still at 135 with 3 belts. Pac passed.
                  I wonder if Pac hadn't been offered the DLH fight, would he have fought Nate?

Comment

btw campbell-mayweather is not the same as clottey-pacquiao.

clottey is a top 5 welterweight.

cintron and malignaggi is actually a more meaningful fight than campbell.

cintron and malignaggi are top 5 at 154 and 140.

nate has had what 1 fight at 140? and it wasn't even a win.

at least clottey has been at 147 for much of his career.

malignaggi who is a career 140 guy (not too bad since floyd is a small 147 guy anyway) and kermit is a 154 guy (not that great but at least he has height and size advantages over floyd) would make for better opponents than nate.

any top 5 guy from 140-154 would do for pacquiao and mayweather.

nate does not qualify imho.

great for him if he gets paid but don't say it's as good a fight as pacquiao-clottey.

mayweather-campbell isn't even as good as pacquiao-malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      just curious, because no matter what Nate does some idiot will always post the Peden clip, or some "expert" will talk about how after 2 rounds they "knew" Bradley was going to beat Nate, or better yet knock Nate out. LOL Like Bradley ever knocks ANYBODY out, especially someone like Nate, who has been on the floor only once in his career and it took a free shot to do that.

The hyprocacy sometimes just cracks me up. A weight drained Nate, probably at 50%, beat Funeka, but here it gets spun as "Nate struggled with a nobody even with a weight advantage". Funeka then smashes everyone's hero Guzman, and now Funeka is Godzilla around here. But he was a bum and a nobody when Nate fought him.

Anyways, so IF this fight were to somehow get made, and IF Nate were to win it, whats the excuse?

1. Floyd didnt get "up" for the fight
                      2. Floyd was distracted by the Pac lawsuit
                      3. The internet forum posters, most of who dont support the sport by buying ppv anyways, but instead make 1834 threads looking for free streams dont like him anymore
                      4. Floyd was overrated
                      5. (insert new excuse here)

And on a side note to those who can objectively debate an issue, who (realistically) between 140 and 147 would make a better fight then Nate right now? I said "realistically". That means you take shane, berto, top rank fighters, and showtime fighters out of the equation. I think that leaves Nate, Paulie, and maybe Cintron or Quintana (neither of whom are at 147)

And if you can justify Pac vs Clottey (Ben Tackie 2.0), then you can justify this matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X