No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Discusses Ortiz Cutting Ties With Danny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Discusses Ortiz Cutting Ties With Danny

World class trainer and former IBF junior lightweight champion Robert Garcia said Thursday that the firing of his brother, Danny, as trainer of Vicious Victor Ortiz has no bearing on family relations.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    World class trainer and former IBF junior lightweight champion Robert Garcia said Thursday that the firing of his brother, Danny, as trainer of Vicious Victor Ortiz has no bearing on family relations.

[Click Here To Read More]
    sometimes i wonder if these writers have ever heard of checking your work before you submit, coz i keep on seeing spelling mistakes after spelling mistakes in these articles every day.

Comment

Fighting with your family is dumb,you only get one family cherish every moment.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
        sometimes i wonder if these writers have ever heard of checking your work before you submit, coz i keep on seeing spelling mistakes after spelling mistakes in these articles every day.
        you'd think they would have spell check on their computer like everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
          The dude is morbidly obese and is associated with a machine gun boxing news website. You expected better accuracy?

Comment

I think that the trainer that would best fit ortiz is manny stewart

Comment

Marley should lay off the booze when writing his articles.

Comment

might do the chap some good

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                  Fighting with your family is dumb,you only get one family cherish every moment.
                  True but it happens and sometimes inevitable.

Comment

I'm thinking Ortiz fired him because he tried to make him fight with a broken jaw.

Comment

Working...
                    X