No announcement yet.

Broner responds to Rios on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Broner out inside fights Rios. I hope and pray this fight happens because I will make e-bank off of it.
    Broner could berely outbox Rees

when the time comes i'll bet you all of your points that Rios smokes Brner

Comment

Broner would school Rios worse than when Abril did.

Comment

Originally posted by #WIN
        your an idiot and sensitive female. You saw canelo pictures and rally up a attack off of that lol.

grow up.

Broner a bitch so what move on.

How does that affect you in anyway?
        this wasn't your conversation to begin with. I don't even like Broner. Sorry if I set more value in ring accomplishments than twitter fights. How does my opinion effect YOU in any way?

Comment

I think this fight would be a war, both guys would come to fight. Too bad it won't happen.

Comment

Broner wants those cherry pick fights and he uses Twitter to spout off and give the impression that he wants to actually fight these other guys he has no intention of ever fighting. Like I've said, there will be a reality that he will soon face when he talks himself into a fight that he really didn't want and his personal nightmare will be on display for the world to see.

Comment

Originally posted by #WIN
              people act like broner skills won that fight, his size advantage bailed him out that fight.
              exactly right, Rees completely outboxed him. It was only when Rees started to gas that he started to get caught. Broner isn't going to have a huge advantage over Rios.

Yea stand and trade with Rios. Lets see how that works

Broner is no where as skilled as Abril

Comment

Working...
              X