Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Angulo: How do you see it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo's chin is suspect...Angulo's power is not!

Comment

Canelo would probably beat Angulo's ass, but Angulo can crack and Canelo is untested so there is that chance but Canelo can punch also and he would land whenever he decided to throw/

Let us not forget what happened to Angulo against Kirkland~ a Kirkland who was coming back from getting wrecked by a dude that is not known as a puncher in one round.

Comment

both have stamina issues imo. one thing that is a huge question mark though, is that while angulo is a bit flat footed, he can def crack. alvarez, getting rocked by jose cotto a couple years back, hasn't really put his chin on display. old mosley didn't test him and everyone else was either smaller or not a serious puncher. can angulo catch and crack alvarez? i don't know. i think alvarez is the better fighter though, and i can see him winning a clear decision if they were to square off. i'm going with alvarez on this matchup.

Comment

Canelo by ko,Hope to see this fight next year

Comment

Bottom line is Canelo can box, Angulo cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Bottom line is Canelo can box, Angulo cant.
              actually he can, considering he's a pro boxer. but if you wanted to say something like Canelo has a higher skill output then i'd believe it. it's still to early to tell, a new trainer can do wonders.

Comment

Working...
              X