No announcement yet.

Rome 2: Total War Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rome 2: Total War Announced

didnt see a thread on this but Rome 2 was announced a few days ago. here's the live action trailer

the first Rome was my favorite of the series by far!

check out this link for a good read on what to expect. due 2013

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-2-information

I love the first Rome: Total War, still play it. Hoping for great things with this one.

Comment

Never really played the Rome version but still playing Shogun 2. I'll look into this though.

Comment

Love the Total War series. Shogun 2 is my favorite, love that you can choose what traits your generals have.

Time to take over the world with the Romans again.

Comment

Empire was a huge dissapointment. Since the franchise went to steam it went a bit downhill. Mod's always made the games better, the Medieval total war 2 kingdoms stainless steel 6.3 Mod is the greatest game I have played.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
            Empire was a huge dissapointment. Since the franchise went to steam it went a bit downhill. Mod's always made the games better, the Medieval total war 2 kingdoms stainless steel 6.3 Mod is the greatest game I have played.
            i have to agree. i started up Rome with EB mod recently after starting to play the series again and it was a word's difference compared to shogun 2. i never finished one campaign on shogun 2. since medieval 2 they've lost their touch but i think with rome the series will come back strong. Empire and Shogun didnt have the setting to make an exiting game, at least not for me.

word is theyre planning something with trenches, so the next tw may involve a wwi era style of play

Comment

Hopefully I shall own a half decent PC by the time its released.

Comment

Working...
              X