No announcement yet.

What's your take on JMM vs Chris Jhon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your take on JMM vs Chris Jhon

I thought JMM Marquez dominated the fight with his superb boxing skills, and counterpunch abilities. He hit john with the cleaner blows and didnt allow him to get of throughout the whole fight.

that fight was a robbery imo

The ref f***ed JMM up. It was close but he was the clear winner.

Comment

i dont even think it was close

JMM dominated in my opinion

Comment

I thought it was a close fight with several hard to score rounds, but I felt that JMM won by 2 points (8-4 in rounds, and the two point deductions)

What was your scorecard?

Comment

I didnt keep a scorecard but I believe JMM won the fight by a huge margin

He didnt let Chris get off, and he clearly hit him with the harder punches, and cleaner effective blows

He outboxed him i honestly do not see how it was a close fight

Comment

i thought it was a terrible management decision, especially he was fighting for peanuts over there, second the fight location was terrible as well as the official selection, JMM was put in a very bad position, and he should've got the decision. i though the won that fight clearly and was a bit shocked that john got the nod.

you can blame that loss on JMM's management if you ask me, they did a hack job......

Comment

marquez clearly won. john threw like 10 punches a round and landed like 3 and the crowd would **** themselves. marquez shut him down, landed cleaner punches and even hurt john but the ref stepped in front to buy him some time. not to mention the horrible point deductions. its a sad sight when they announce john as the winner and everyone in the arena pretends it's the right decision. they don't care about boxing they only want to see their hero win. kinda like froch-dirrell.

Comment

JMM got deducted 2 points for fake low blows with out warning. JMM beat John.

Comment

In some way Marquez/John was like Ottke/Reid, everything was against Marquez that night. The ref did a very mediocre job.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey Jr View Post
                    I didnt keep a scorecard but I believe JMM won the fight by a huge margin

He didnt let Chris get off, and he clearly hit him with the harder punches, and cleaner effective blows

He outboxed him i honestly do not see how it was a close fight
                    scorecars sometimes doesnt reflect what happened in the fight. sometimes u cant really see how close a fight was and so on...

Comment

Working...
                    X