No announcement yet.

Predict this 8 man welterweight tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    It was no coincidence that Forrest never fought a left handed opponent. With PW at his best this is a tough fight.
    yeah the thing with Williams though is that it almost does not matter that he is a lefty...

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
      yeah the thing with Williams though is that it almost does not matter that he is a lefty...
      williams at his best takes advantage of being a lefty alot. he might not be a traditional southpaw but he can step around his oponent and throw at very awkward angles, something which is enhanced by his stance.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        williams at his best takes advantage of being a lefty alot. he might not be a traditional southpaw but he can step around his oponent and throw at very awkward angles, something which is enhanced by his stance.
        I feel you are a bit optimistic wrt to Williams. To me he just threw so many punches, that some come from awkward angles.

Comment

I like Ike Quartey to win the whole thing, assuming the judges don't rob him. Fat chance....

Comment

Palomino beats Cuevas in the final. Palomino was a pretty good fighter, the best in that lot for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X