No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: Mayweather Knows He's In For A Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: Mayweather Knows He's In For A Fight

Robert Guerrero has proven throughout his career to be ready for nearly any challenge that comes his way. There were only two occasions where it didn’t hold true, and both were erased to a certain degree. His lone loss – an upset split decision defeat to Gamaliel Diaz – was emphatically avenged six months later, while a points loss to Orlando Salido was changed to a no-contest after his opponent tested positive for a banned substance.

Just as he’s been able to handle himself inside the ring, Guerrero was well prepared for the pending questions from a field of reporters during a recent conference call to promote his May 4 showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr. The event takes place at the MGM Grand and will air live on Showtime pay-per-view. [Click Here To Read More]

If theres something wierd and it dont look good. Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters

Comment

He's gonna try that same sloppy brawling **** that he did with Berto and get embarrassed the whole fight.. Floyd's gonna show why skillful fighters run boxing and always will!

Comment

Originally posted by bosdurgen View Post
        He's gonna try that same sloppy brawling **** that he did with Berto and get embarrassed the whole fight.. Floyd's gonna show why skillful fighters run boxing and always will!
        FLOYD going get busted up, get ready ready your jaw is going to drop!

Comment

The Bull and the Matador with the bull getting gunned down in the end.

Comment

floyds getting bloody face for sure

Comment

If Orlando Salido won a points decision over Guerrero...what the hell do you guys think Floyd is going to do to him?? I'm calling it here right now 12-0 Floyd in a shut out.

Comment

Robert can box well when he wants to. He doesn't always rely on his brawling. The problem is, Floyd is much faster than him, and he is coming into this fight in excellent shape. I see Floyd getting a late TKO against him.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                  If Orlando Salido won a points decision over Guerrero...what the hell do you guys think Floyd is going to do to him?? I'm calling it here right now 12-0 Floyd in a shut out.
                  article says salido was juicing

Comment

I agree with the possibility of a shutout...but Guerrero is a way better fighter then he was back in the salido fight...you gotta give Guerrero more credit then that

Comment

Working...
                    X