No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tabs Guerrero For Showtime PPV on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tabs Guerrero For Showtime PPV on May 4

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has finalized a deal to fight Robert Guerrero on May 4 at the Las Vegas MGM Grand, sources with knowledge of the negotiations informed CSNBayArea.com/BoxingScene.com Tuesday morning.

In a bit of an upset, Showtime will broadcast the pay-per-view event, edging archrival HBO for the rights.

Guerrero (31-1-1, 18 KOs), currently the WBC interim welterweight titleholder, will take on the full-fledged WBC champion Mayweather (43-0, 26 KOs) for the belt. [Click Here To Read More]

Finally!!!

Comment

:lmao2: not a single fck will be given

Comment

Good for showtime and with more competition it can be good for boxing.

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see Floyd back in the ring doing his thing.

Comment

Guess that whole Alexander thing was to make us feel better about Guerrero.
            Guerrero > Alexander

Comment

If true, what a hypocrite Floyd is. He ripped Pacquiao when he fought on Showtime PPV and said that Pacquiao doesn't know the meaning of loyalty.

Comment

Bout damn time!

I'm just glad we won't be hearing the clowns from HBO giving commentary. But I guess this means, no 24-7?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                  If true, what a hypocrite Floyd is. He ripped Pacquiao when he fought on Showtime PPV and said that Pacquiao doesn't know the meaning of loyalty.
                  And he also said he don't know who Guerrero is! Floyd's a Flip-flop Puto!! As long as beatable foe, he'll sign right away!!

We want a Pac-Floyd and this coward Drag & duck that fight for 4 yrs & never fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_
                    Bout damn time!

I'm just glad we won't be hearing the clowns from HBO giving commentary. But I guess this means, no 24-7?
                    That's the best part about this. Showtime have their own little series.

People who think this is gonna be a mismatch are in for a big surprise IMO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X