No announcement yet.

Non profit organization for the Palestinian occupiers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non profit organization for the Palestinian occupiers

I have a few well to do semi wealthy associates and we have been flirting with an idea. The idea is a non profit organization for resettling the Palestinian occupiers in other countries. We have the financial backing to get this venture off the ground and running for a few months. By then we hope to gain support in Israel, America, Canada, the U.K., and other Western democracies.

The idea is simple enough. Giving financial support to Palestinian occupiers who wish to resettle peacefully in another country. We understand the majority of the occupiers will not wish to comply with this great opportunity... as they would rather stick around and continue to be a thorn in the side of Israelis. However there will be occupiers that will comply. We are just trying to plant a seed and hopefully over time, with political support... G-d willing... this organization will take off.

So far a few of the gentlemen that I'm dealing with have sought acres of land in Brazil for transportation of the illegal occupier prospectives who wish to resettle. The loop holes however are strict. Alaska may prove to be a better solution. Right now we are trying to get enough land so that the occupiers can resettle in groups. We understand some may not want to be spread out and would rather remain in tact with their people. We know how hard it is for some of these vermin to assimilate.

A two state solution will not work... and Israelites have been in Canaan long before these imposters. We feel this is the best solution for peace. Those who say a two state solution can work and be peaceful are liars. We also understand the best prospect for these occupiers is in the West... most likely Brazil and Argentina. Possibly Alaska in due time.

We are in the process of starting a website. If you wish to sponsor an illegal occupier or have any questions feel free to ask. Each Palestinian that accepts the resettling agreement will have a thorough back round check before being sponsored to ensure that no known Hamas members or active terrorists slip through the processing.

May you have a wonderful day.
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 03-19-2013, 11:46 PM.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found your picture on another site

Comment

Main thing about palestinians is that they dont wanna leave

Comment

they (Palestinians) will get back what is theres.
        Last edited by vcvc; 05-22-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Main thing about palestinians is that they dont wanna leave
          I wouldn't leave my land either......

Comment

I don't know what to say on this matter.

Comment

I like what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I wouldn't leave my land either......
                Especially not for Alaska.

Comment

They could just move to Arabia or Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                    They could just move to Arabia or Iraq.
                    The original plan was for them to set up in north Jordan. Israel will have to settle for a 2 state solution soon or face a country between the river and the sea that has more arabs than jews in it. Which would leave 3 options, total apartheid, mass forced expulsion of arabs or an increasinlgy arab centric Israel both politicaly and culturaly. I used to lean more to one side than the other but to be honest, these 2 peoples are unable to co-exist without dragging the whole world into thier mess. Unless they can face some inconvinient truths and come up ith a 2 state solution like civilized runners of state both can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Working...
                    X