No announcement yet.

NBC Sports: "Pac, king of the hill.. Mayweather running" LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC Sports: "Pac, king of the hill.. Mayweather running" LOL

By beating the bigger Margarito so completely, Pacquiao is now officially King of the Hill, and Mayweather looks like he’s running.
    Source

Well I think it's common knowledge by just about every publication/network TV that Pac is the best in the era and Floyd is duckin Manny like the plague. Don't hate on me, I'm just relaying what Yahoo! sport, NYTimes, TMZ, Times Magazine, ESPN, ESPN Ocho, Telemundo, Oprah Magazine, etc.. have been saying.

[Floyd]But Pac refusing these tests is going to make the media turn on him, just watch![/stan]

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
      [Floyd]But Pac refusing these tests is going to make the media turn on him, just watch![/stan]
      your drugtest is a non-issue.

the media has already turned against floyd after the saturday fight. They are ganging up on him. Expect the heat to turn up in the next few days and will last until floyd comes out to fight Pacquiao. HBO is pulling strings here.

Comment

just keeping the fight on peoples minds

Comment

people can post stuff like this all they want, floyd says it best, the fans can't get in the ring and fight for the kid--and for all of you smart asses who try to rebuttal this post by saying, well, floyd won't get in the ring and fight manny, so he has something in common with the fans, save it, it's useless----floyd will not only get into the ring with this man, but he will beat the tar out of him---and it's happening sooner than you think---so brace yourself---

all of these news outlets talking trash, mean nothing---manny is the fighter--floyd is the fighter--in that ring, floyd is going to spark manny---and leave that mother****er on fire and there's no fire hydrant, sand, and extinguisher that will be able to put him out----

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            people can post stuff like this all they want, floyd says it best, the fans can't get in the ring and fight for the kid--and for all of you smart asses who try to rebuttal this post by saying, well, floyd won't get in the ring and fight manny, so he has something in common with the fans, save it, it's useless----floyd will not only get into the ring with this man, but he will beat the tar out of him---and it's happening sooner than you think---so brace yourself---

all of these news outlets talking trash, mean nothing---manny is the fighter--floyd is the fighter--in that ring, floyd is going to spark manny---and leave that mother****er on fire and there's no fire hydrant, sand, and extinguisher that will be able to put him out----
            "All Haymon behind Floyd ducking Pacquiao. One thing has become clear – great fighters like Manny Pacquiao do not need advisors like Al Haymon, only protected pretenders do."

Source Boxing Insider

I guess Haymon is calling the shots, I thought Floyd was his own man?
            Last edited by WarriorSoul; 11-15-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

ph yes, haha. leave it up to the mainstream media outlets that are always providing indepth and objective reporting to feed the masses.

with the exception of legit boxing sites like boxingscene and maxboxing, they dont know ****. the news makes obama and pac look good so it must be true!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                Source

Well I think it's common knowledge by just about every publication/network TV that Pac is the best in the era and Floyd is duckin Manny like the plague. Don't hate on me, I'm just relaying what Yahoo! sport, NYTimes, TMZ, Times Magazine, ESPN, ESPN Ocho, Telemundo, Oprah Magazine, etc.. have been saying.

haha i like this actually, call him out enough and he might actually fight Manny Pac.

the guy's ego is tremendously big, and i don't think he can stand being considered second best.

i just hope the fight happens, and hopeful that he gets the credit if he were to beat Manny.

Comment

Though you have to take what the media says with a grain of salt, it's pretty hard not to admit Pacquiao right now is a bigger star than Mayweather. Mayweather's recent publicity stems from a racist rant and now legal issues consisting of him beating on a women and threatening his kid. Pacquiao on the other hand has a lucrative Nike contract, features on 60 Minutes, is a Congressman in his country, has numerous TV appearances, and more than anything has captured the imagination of the general public...something that is very hard to do in Boxing these days.

Personally, I have friends who are Mayweather fans and are knowledgeable of Boxing and looking past the bias of being a genuine fan of Floyd's, they admit Pacquiao right now is the dude. That's not to say Pacquiao will murder Floyd in the ring, but if you needed a figurehead for Boxing, I'd choose Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Floyd's not running. He's probably having sex with a pile of money right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X