Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this Mayweather/Mosley hype and press...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this Mayweather/Mosley hype and press...?

Are Pacman and Clottey even fighting anymore? I haven't heard anything about it.

Who are these "Pacman" and "Clottey" persons you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
      Are Pacman and Clottey even fighting anymore? I haven't heard anything about it.
      Who are they? lol The only way I will watch the Pac/Clottey fight is through streaming-Arum's biggest selling point on this fight is the size of the arena in Dallas and how they are selling tickets so cheap that even the welfare recipients can afford them.Notice how Arum and Roach even admit this wont be competitive-how the hell am I supposed to be enthusiastic and reach into my pocket for a fight that not even the promoter doesn't take seriously....

Comment

Comment

I gotta admit, Top Rank has done a poor job promoting this show.

Comment

U just know floyd or someone in his circle will be reading the boards and loving this ****!

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
              I gotta admit, Top Rank has done a poor job promoting this show.
              That's because this fight had little to do with Pac and Clottey {As hard as that is to believe} and more to do with Arum doing business with J.Jones.

Comment

just left the promo tour in DC itwaspacked and folks were amped!!

Comment

Paul Williams was there and Anthony Peterson too..Floyd was talkin big stuff..the fans were split down the middle though

Comment

Working...
                  X