No announcement yet.

Tipping is for chumps. Do NOT do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    Hide one quarter under the pepper and one under the salt.

phuck yeah!
    or better yet unscrew the salt and pepper and the next customer will suffer the consequence and yell the sh•t out of her...

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      the cost of living here is ridiculously high as well. when cash is low you don't eat out.
      Best way to save money

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
        It's not my problem if they don't get paid enough. Take it up with your boss, go on strike, I don't care! Just don't expect me to hand out free money.

I'm not cheap. The restaurant owner is.
        you are ignorant to the economics of restaraunts and a ****in' cheap bastard to boot. Many houses are still open because servers make less than 1/2 of minimum wage, labor is a huge cost in the restaraunts and by paying the servers as they do they are able to keep costs lower and in control enough that they may open the doors for your fat ass to come in, sit down and enjoy a good meal. The servers are basically there on an idividual contract with each table and they will take care of that table.

you want the restaraunts to pay servers atleast minimum wage? Many, many restaraunts would eventually close or raise the prices of the food to the point that you can't afford to go out and eat. Well, you'll be able to continue on as you generally do eating at the finest mcdonalds and burgerkings.

I worked in many different houses with many different levels of professionalism from basically the worst to the best. The only place that I made minimum wage was in an extremely fine houses.

You don't want to tip? I say F-you you cheap bastard. It's people like you who will drive the restaraunts to pay atleast minimum wage to its servers and then they will pass it on to you by charging you $15 for a hamburger.

Tip you ignorant bastard............. or better yet just keep going to mcdonalds or burger king.

And let me inform you of something. Do you believe that these servers forget you after you stiff them? Do it once and your o.k, the same if you do it twice. But stiff somebody 3 or more times in a row in the same restaraunts and word will get around between the servers.

You come in all dressed up with your lady hoping to treat her to an evening of pleasures. You begin your night with dinner and the hostess seats the two of you in my section. "Hey isn't that the cheap fuc...? Yup, its you with your lady.

I instiantly greet you with a smile and offer ****tails, your lady will have a fine glass of Chardonay and you choose a glass of water and a beer. I deliver the drinks and tell you that I will return shortly to take your orders. You wait, and wait.... Finally I return to find that you've drank all of your water, I say nothing. You order your meals and ask for another glass of water. I leave and take fine care of the tables that MIGHT TIP me properly. So you grab me as I walk by with a tray of hot food, wheres my water you say. I tell you that hot food must be delivered hot and I basically ignore you and carry one. After delivering the food I walk past your table and you tell me that your lady needs another glass of wine, I carry on taking care of those tables that MIGHT TIP. I completely avoid eye contact with you until I deliver your entrees. Wheres my ****ing water you say, and wheres her wine. I just smile and turn away again taking fine care of the other tables that might tip. I do not approach your almost finished with your entrees and deliver the wine and glass of water. When I clear your table I will not offer desert and I will place the check next to you and I will tell you that I will return shortly to take care of the check. Again you wait, and wait..... I get the check, settle the bill, return the change and then smile saying that I hope that you enjoyed your meals and to please come again soon and get away from you as fast as I can. You stiff me on a miserable experience while I get and extra $15, on top of the 15% from 2 of my tables for excellent for excellent service.

So by you ****ing me as a server and me ****ing you with ****ty service who comes out ahead. I do, by being able to ignore you for that time just gave me more time to properly take care of my other tables as I know how to.

You spend $70 on a meal that you hated, I made extra money being able to take care of TIPPING tables and not having to worry about your cheap ass or your woman at all.

You complain to a manager on your way out. That manager confronts me and I tell them that you stiff us waiters every time, other servers concur telling the manager the same thing. While corporate instructs the managers to punish you for such thing the manager will let it slide.

Moral of the story, don't **** on the servers too many times in the same houses, you will end up losing in a big way..........Rockin'

..............Rockin'

Comment

You're the type of person that gets their foot spat in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            you are ignorant to the economics of restaraunts and a ****in' cheap bastard to boot. Many houses are still open because servers make less than 1/2 of minimum wage, labor is a huge cost in the restaraunts and by paying the servers as they do they are able to keep costs lower and in control enough that they may open the doors for your fat ass to come in, sit down and enjoy a good meal. The servers are basically there on an idividual contract with each table and they will take care of that table.

you want the restaraunts to pay servers atleast minimum wage? Many, many restaraunts would eventually close or raise the prices of the food to the point that you can't afford to go out and eat. Well, you'll be able to continue on as you generally do eating at the finest mcdonalds and burgerkings.

I worked in many different houses with many different levels of professionalism from basically the worst to the best. The only place that I made minimum wage was in an extremely fine houses.

You don't want to tip? I say F-you you cheap bastard. It's people like you who will drive the restaraunts to pay atleast minimum wage to its servers and then they will pass it on to you by charging you $15 for a hamburger.

Tip you ignorant bastard............. or better yet just keep going to mcdonalds or burger king.

And let me inform you of something. Do you believe that these servers forget you after you stiff them? Do it once and your o.k, the same if you do it twice. But stiff somebody 3 or more times in a row in the same restaraunts and word will get around between the servers.

You come in all dressed up with your lady hoping to treat her to an evening of pleasures. You begin your night with dinner and the hostess seats the two of you in my section. "Hey isn't that the cheap fuc...? Yup, its you with your lady.

I instiantly greet you with a smile and offer ****tails, your lady will have a fine glass of Chardonay and you choose a glass of water and a beer. I deliver the drinks and tell you that I will return shortly to take your orders. You wait, and wait.... Finally I return to find that you've drank all of your water, I say nothing. You order your meals and ask for another glass of water. I leave and take fine care of the tables that MIGHT TIP me properly. So you grab me as I walk by with a tray of hot food, wheres my water you say. I tell you that hot food must be delivered hot and I basically ignore you and carry one. After delivering the food I walk past your table and you tell me that your lady needs another glass of wine, I carry on taking care of those tables that MIGHT TIP. I completely avoid eye contact with you until I deliver your entrees. Wheres my ****ing water you say, and wheres her wine. I just smile and turn away again taking fine care of the other tables that might tip. I do not approach your almost finished with your entrees and deliver the wine and glass of water. When I clear your table I will not offer desert and I will place the check next to you and I will tell you that I will return shortly to take care of the check. Again you wait, and wait..... I get the check, settle the bill, return the change and then smile saying that I hope that you enjoyed your meals and to please come again soon and get away from you as fast as I can. You stiff me on a miserable experience while I get and extra $15, on top of the 15% from 2 of my tables for excellent for excellent service.

So by you ****ing me as a server and me ****ing you with ****ty service who comes out ahead. I do, by being able to ignore you for that time just gave me more time to properly take care of my other tables as I know how to.

You spend $70 on a meal that you hated, I made extra money being able to take care of TIPPING tables and not having to worry about your cheap ass or your woman at all.

You complain to a manager on your way out. That manager confronts me and I tell them that you stiff us waiters every time, other servers concur telling the manager the same thing. While corporate instructs the managers to punish you for such thing the manager will let it slide.

Moral of the story, don't **** on the servers too many times in the same houses, you will end up losing in a big way..........Rockin'

..............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              being that you are able to read only 10 words per minute I don't blame you.

15% of a check is probably too advanced in math for you aswell....Rockin'

Comment

i have a relative who works as a cleaning lady, some arab guy tipped her $ 100 bill. for real

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  oh wow...they still have full service gas stations in jersey? i dont remember any here in socal
                  oregon also has that full service pump. you arent allowed to tip them either

Comment

I don't like the custom of tipping much.

But I follow the conventions of where ever I am.

No tipping in Japan though.

Comment

Tipping is BS all you're doing is saving employers money. If you didn't tip they would be forced to up the wages.

Comment

Working...
                      X