Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disagree or agree on giving Floyd credit for a Martinez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i like how you're already crying before any of that even happened
    Wait for it....

Comment

Always floyd fans talking about Sergio and Floyd, yet Floyd refuses to talk Sergio.

Its a pity FLoyd dont think he can beat Sergio, or at best considers him too much of a risk right at this minute. Otherwise hed be fighting Sergio and not Cotto.
      Beating Cotto is just to pad his resume out a bit as its a bit bare of late.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Always floyd fans talking about Sergio and Floyd, yet Floyd refuses to talk Sergio.

Its a pity FLoyd dont think he can beat Sergio, or at best considers him too much of a risk right at this minute. Otherwise hed be fighting Sergio and not Cotto.
        Oh no the brain dead pommy , how can you hate on Floyd like this and praise Manny When Manny DUCKS Cotto without a CW , your nothing but a regurgitated Hatton fanboy .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Oh no the brain dead pommy , how can you hate on Floyd like this and praise Manny When Manny DUCKS Cotto without a CW , your nothing but a regurgitated Hatton fanboy .
          Its funny Pac hating Floyd fans, always want Pac to have rematches, even with boxers like Cotto he pulverized, yet never put pressure on FLoyd to do likewise? Double standards and contradictions at its highest level.

Why dont Floyd ever give rematches? Always some excuse after another. Why didnt he rematch with DLH it was close? The excuse was no one wanted to see it? Why didnt he rematch Hatton in England? Why didnt he rematch JMM then, what excuse was there for that? I think the excuse was he beat him convincinly. Well, yeah i guess he beat a not at his best JMM quite convincinly but no reason there shouldnt be a rematch is there.
          Pac beat Morales and Barrera pretty good, but he still beat them up some more.

Comment

If the fight is made at 154 I'll give him credit for it. The fight could also be made at 160 considering that Ortiz weighed more than Martinez at fight night. Beating him then would be an incredible feat.

Comment

Cotto is a good win no matter how you try to spin it.

Comment

I would give Mayweather huge Props for taking on Martinez at 154. I wouldn't even be mad if Pac vs may never fight. I over that fight as a fan it's time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Cotto is a good win no matter how you try to spin it.
                  Im not going to belittle Cottos talent and say it wont be a GOOD win for FLoyd. But what level of greatness does Floyd want? Floyds got a lot of decent or good wins on his resume.
                  Floyd has to go that extray yard now, its the tail end of his career now, make or break now.

Comment

Im not going to belittle Cottos talent and say it wont be a GOOD win for FLoyd. But what level of greatness does Floyd want? Floyds got a lot of decent or good wins on his resume.
                    Floyd has to go that extray yard now, its the tail end of his career now, make or break now.
                    I don't think Floyd really cares how much greatness he gets, he fights because that's all he knows and it makes him money.

Comment

Right now Martinez is the wall at 154-160..... He is better at those weights then both Cotto and Canelo..... I don't see how you couldn't

Comment

Working...
                      X