No announcement yet.

Chavez jr vs Vanes Martirosyan?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
    Vanes hasn't used roach recently and doesn't show up at wild card anymore. He's been trainig with a new up and coming trainer out Glendale Fighting Club gym (Edmond tarverdyan), so that won't be an issue. I see vanes clearly winning the fight but getting robbed in Texas by that corrupt ass commission and the paid off judges
    Well at least Vanes would feel what Kassim Ouma felt.

Comment

He's on something that's for sure. How could you put on 20 lbs overnight and not look like Rios did in his fight vs Murray, all gassed out.

Comment

It'll go like this.

I see a zbik/chavez situation where Vanes will land a ton more punches, but the judges will give Chavez the benefit of the doubt because he wont' look hurt and his size will give the impression that he's landing more powerful punches.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-24-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Lol

Thanks for the video, it made me realize how bad JCC Jr is. Look at his hook to the body at 1:20 what would Martinez do to him if he threw that bull****. I also couldn't stop laughing at his 2 punch combos when he had Vanes against the ropes compared to vanes 3-4+ combos.
          Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-24-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            It'll go like this.

I see a zbik/chavez situation where Vanes will land a ton more punches, but the judges will give Chavez the benefit of the doubt because he wont' look hurt and his size will give the impression that he's landing more powerful punches.
            You thought Zbik beat Chavez?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              It'll go like this.

Yo when was this??? Chavez Jr. has improved quite a bit over the last couple of years, and I'm not high on either guy but I think if they fight and it's anything like their sparring session it should be a solid bout. Was getting heated in there

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Yo when was this??? Chavez Jr. has improved quite a bit over the last couple of years, and I'm not high on either guy but I think if they fight and it's anything like their sparring session it should be a solid bout. Was getting heated in there
                I think that was before the Zbik fight. He hasn't improved much imho, he still has the same tendencies, and is still susceptible to getting hit. Somebody is gonna catch him with such a hard left hook one of these days that's gonna shake him to his foundation. His chin/resiliency/punch resistance is truly gonna be tested sooner rather than later.

Comment

Chavez Jr wins via UD. He would weight in 160 at the scales but looking like complete crap, but then the next day he's going to be 180+ and is going to have good stamina. The guy is losing over 10% of his body weight, and those 20 pounds are of water. Losing over 7 - 8% of the body weight by dehydration is terrible and can even cause brain damage.

Comment

Working...
                  X