No announcement yet.

Since when does Lineal = garbage??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Lineal champ is lineal champ. Not the divisions best fighter by definition.
    ok I guess that is where I get lost
    cause to me Lineal means you are the best fighter in that division regardless of what belts you may or may not have
    To me lineal champ doesnt even have to have a belt

can someone post a pic of the lineal champ belt?
    And Im not talking about the ring belt

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      ok I guess that is where I get lost
      cause to me Lineal means you are the best fighter in that division regardless of what belts you may or may not have
      To me lineal champ doesnt even have to have a belt

can someone post a pic of the lineal champ belt?
      And Im not talking about the ring belt
      Zsolt Erdei, for example, was linear champ at 175 for many years yet noone found him to be the best fighter in the division.

Comment

baldo deserved the lineal title because it's not his fault that zab was a lazy ass who thought highly of himself. it's not his fault that zab didn't took him seriously and was already looking forward to fighting floyd. baldo beat him fair and square. but we also have to face the truth that baldo is far from being the best in his division when he held the lineal title.

Comment

i think the lineal champ is someone who's title can be traced back to when there was only one belt for each division. to me the ring ratings mean more when assessing who the real champ and best contenders are...even though their ratings can be questionable at times.

Comment

Working...
          X