No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri Open To Facing Anyone at Junior Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Algieri Open To Facing Anyone at Junior Welterweight

WBO junior welterweight champion Chris Algieri (20-0, 8KOs), who earlier this month pulled off a big upset victory over Ruslan Provodnikov at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, is open to fighting the best fighters in his division.

The recognized ruler at 140 is WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia, who returns on August 9th at Barclays. There is also IBF champion Lamont Peterson. And IBO/WBA 'regular' champion Jessie Vargas who defends his title against Anton Novikov on August 2nd.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought algieri pulled it off against ruslan, but as much controvercy that surrounds this fight he should be thinking about giving provo a chance to redeem himself... but i do think algieri beats him again, maybe easier next time around!

Comment

fight Danny Garcia

Comment

rematch against provodnikov is the best option to get you up against the top fighter in your weight class!

who cares about gayweather!

Comment

I want to see this guy do the Booty Dew against PEDquez. It would be the best thing ever

Comment

Provolone wants no part of Algeri again

Algeri boxed beautifully. Talking about rising to the occasion. Classic example, like a classic boxer showing the sweet science. Haven't seen that type of dance and movement since Muhammed Ali. Just a little adjustments here and there and this guy can be a force in the Jr. Welterweight division. That's right Danny move right along.

Comment

Go for the gold. Marquez

Marquez brings the money, notoriety, and the experience that Algeri needs to get over the humps in this division. Outbox Marquez while he is still a name and viable champ. Algeri will definitely learn from Marquez.

Comment

Chris had a great performance, and its good to hear someone boxed and the public aint screaming Chris was running scared

Comment

is it too soon to unify with garcia. i bet this fight will get made before garcia goes up to 147.

Comment

Algieri vs Lucas

Comment

Working...
                    X