No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios is Eager For Gamboa To Test His Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios is Eager For Gamboa To Test His Chin

Brandon Rios was on the most recent edition of BoxingScene’s official audio show The Boxing Lab to talk about his upcoming fight with Cuban sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa on April 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bam Bam is committing suicide

Comment

stop making excuses he is going to box you the way cotto did margarito, of course someone with below average boxing skills would hope a featherweight would just stand in front of you all night, but this is boxing take your L with pride son

Comment

it's going to be funny watching Rios wear Gamboa down before he stops him.
        I wonder what all the Gamboa fans are going to say

probably attribute it to Size.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Brandon Rios was on the most recent edition of BoxingScene’s official audio show The Boxing Lab to talk about his upcoming fight with Cuban sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa on April 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV.

[Click Here To Read More]
          pump gave himself 200K rep....

and I'm stuck with my embarrassing 27 rep

Comment

i hope gamboa knocks out this vile piece of trash

Comment

Rios, KO, Round 9 BET

Comment

gamboa defeat rios in 10 round ease kot ,cuba boxer are very tecnic

Comment

i like rios because he always comes to fight. but for him to be talking this crap about a little fighter like gamboa actually down plays rios victory should he win.rios has the wait advantage and thats why he has more power in this fight. so being all ****y and talking **** make me want gamboa to ko his ass.

Comment

Rios is going to get beat while looking so UGLY in this fight, his stock is going to drop alot after gamboa embarrasses the **** out of him. someone with close to no skills cant beat someone with great skills

Comment

Working...
                    X