Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't have your cake and eat it too....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Bringer, you have nothing to do with this. My comment had nothing to do with you, nor anybody else rolling with the JMM crew. Even Dap, and his tin foil hat wearing ass.
    LMAO!!

Comment

lmaaaaaaaoooooooo..... Laddie, I'm sorry for taking this **** so serious. Can you forgive me?

Comment

Classic.

Comment

You know who you are. The dudes that will discredit a Mayweather win over JMM, but will be bumping their gums if Marquez pulls out the victory. I see you......
          Well why can you not discredit a Mayweather win?

Marquez is not the favourite from anyone, and that includes his fans. If he pulls the upset, then he will achieve what 99% of non Marquez fans predict, which is a Floyld win.

I personally believe if Floyld is anything like how he has fought in the past, he will win by TKO. If Marquez however wins, then ofcourse he will get more credit.

He's the lighter guy (boxing is is judged by weight) He is older, came from the smaller weight division and it seems Mayweather has all the advantages over him in every department. I can't think of anything that he does better than Floyld apart from his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            Well why can you not discredit a Mayweather win?

Marquez is not the favourite from anyone, and that includes his fans. If he pulls the upset, then he will achieve what 99% of non Marquez fans predict, which is a Floyld win.

I personally believe if Floyld is anything like how he has fought in the past, he will win by TKO. If Marquez however wins, then ofcourse he will get more credit.

He's the lighter guy (boxing is is judged by weight) He is older, came from the smaller weight division and it seems Mayweather has all the advantages over him in every department. I can't think of anything that he does better than Floyld apart from his balls.
            Please tell me this is Vida trying to make her first NSB post.....

Comment

damn...Pea on a warpath

so THIS is how he gets on a floyd fight day

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                damn...Pea on a warpath

so THIS is how he gets on a floyd fight day
                Just watching the Pac -1, folks. You don't wanna C me/ with my locs and and a beenie...

Comment

Just watching the Pac -1, folks. You don't wanna C me/ with my locs and and a beenie...
                  Sorry no idea who Vida is bud. You don't like my post then?

Comment

A tuneup gone wrong would be exciting.... but as time has gone on it seems less and less likely. Floyd has looked damn good on 24/7.

Comment

not liking this game so far Pea

Comment

Working...
                      X