Clear All

• Christian won the world title but lost it 2 days later

what a flaming joke!!!!

**** WWE

He is not top guy material anyway

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE QUEEN View Post
      He is not top guy material anyway

Christian rules, Mcmahon just dont like him because he's a "little" guy (6'0" 225)

Comment

I put Christian in the Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio Catergory, it was cool when they won the title. Then afterwards no one cared. These guys never developed the IT factor. Sure, they're all great wrestlers. The problem is they never got the fans on their side without some sort of sympathy story. With Benoit it was the Heymen thing. With Mysterio it was Eddie's death. With Christian it was Edge's retirement.

Guys like Triple H, Eddie Guerrero, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, etcetc. All had the ability to make the crowds go nuts for them without a helping hand. Here's a perfect example. Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit both held the titles after WM20. Eddie, everytime he stepped in that ring the next week on SD had the biggest pop of the night. Benoit was already getting booed after a week of holding the title. To the point where the people didn't even care about him anymore. They were dead silent after a few months. Wanna know why? They wanted to see him win because of the sympathy story, once the sympathy story is over, what's gonna make the crowd cheer for the guy? All because he's a good wrestler doesn't mean the crowd is gonna love him.

It was a good business move by WWE, and I like Christian, but even I know the guy has and will never be one of those giant names.

Comment

Thanks for spoiling Smackdown this week!!

Comment

Kane should be champ

Comment

Red K'd Earl for spoiling but WWE are **** wads for never giving him a real chance to shine.

Christian should never have left TNA, the guy has crowd appeal when he is allowed freedom to shoot on the mic. I mean they have Miz a long as run as champ and he has nothing Christian doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                I put Christian in the Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio Catergory, it was cool when they won the title. Then afterwards no one cared. These guys never developed the IT factor. Sure, they're all great wrestlers. The problem is they never got the fans on their side without some sort of sympathy story. With Benoit it was the Heymen thing. With Mysterio it was Eddie's death. With Christian it was Edge's retirement.

Guys like Triple H, Eddie Guerrero, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, etcetc. All had the ability to make the crowds go nuts for them without a helping hand. Here's a perfect example. Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit both held the titles after WM20. Eddie, everytime he stepped in that ring the next week on SD had the biggest pop of the night. Benoit was already getting booed after a week of holding the title. To the point where the people didn't even care about him anymore. They were dead silent after a few months. Wanna know why? They wanted to see him win because of the sympathy story, once the sympathy story is over, what's gonna make the crowd cheer for the guy? All because he's a good wrestler doesn't mean the crowd is gonna love him.

It was a good business move by WWE, and I like Christian, but even I know the guy has and will never be one of those giant names.
                I totally disagree about Christian, he has plenty of charisma but he is not allowed to do his thing for whatever reason. He was getting so over with the crowd as a tweener I think in 05 when he was in a program with Cena and Y2J then for no reason they just took his push away and gave it to Y2J.

Its pretty clear to me that Vince just has something against him personally.

Comment

Kane won the title against Undetaker and Stone Cold on PPV. Stone Cold won it back the next day on Raw.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Red K'd Earl for spoiling but WWE are **** wads for never giving him a real chance to shine.

Christian should never have left TNA, the guy has crowd appeal when he is allowed freedom to shoot on the mic. I mean they have Miz a long as run as champ and he has nothing Christian doesn't.
                    agreed man let christian gt a mic and say wat he wants and its over

Comment

Working...
                    X