Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Haye basically ducked The K'Bros? After all that hype and noise he made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could tell he was just talking ****

just like amir right now claiming he wants the best at 140 when gpb is already getting him fights with weak ass lightweights....

it's just talk people

Comment

lost some respect for haye recently

since davids antics and pre-fight boasts vlad has really upped his game, in fact both klitschko brothers have. i think haye has given the klit brothers a new lease of life they feel as though they need to cement their status as the number one fighters in the world. they want to do this by fighting haye.

however haye doesn't seem as keen on the fight, maybe hes realized that these guys are no pushovers, maybe after watching the ruiz fight hes realized he has alot to learn yet.

i don't like how his camp have suddenly gone to being so quiet.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=396330

Audley has just vacated his Europian belt too.

I hope haye didnt refuse 50-50 split and no rematch if thats true that sucks ass

Comment

is povetkin even that much better than chambers.......??

Comment

Haye wont fight the Klitschkos until they retire.

Comment

haye MAY OR MAY NOT be ducking the sisters but they re also ducking aforce. how can u be world champ if you dont beat the european champ. doesnt makes sense.

Comment

Yes he did

Comment

I'm a Haye fan but it is obviouse that he dosen't want fight with either Klitschko. IMO he disappoint many boxing fans by his behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Fadista View Post
                    haye MAY OR MAY NOT be ducking the sisters but they re also ducking aforce. how can u be world champ if you dont beat the european champ. doesnt makes sense.
                    They're also ducking Sugar Nikolai Valuev... but then who isn't?

Comment

Honestly I'm not that disappointed with Haye's decision to face Harrison, but then I realised I never had any high expectations for the guy in the first place. Whilst utterly meaningless on the world stage, Haye vs Harrison will probably be quite an exciting domestic level fight and one which I'll try to catch live when it happens. It'll also be interesting to see if Harrison finally sheds his cowardly lion persona and goes balls out trying to KO Haye. That'll be a wicked sight to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X